2.⋆𐙚

When the five boys came towards us, my eyes focused on one of them. He had long dark hair and I had never seen such a perfect face in my entire life. He had blue baggy jeans shorts that went down to his knees with a normal black t-shirt, around him was a guitar bag with pins on it to make the bag look more colorful.

Afterwards I looked at the other four boys and they all looked breathtakingly good. When they stood in front of us I couldn't take my eyes off the boy with the long hair. "Hello miss Lei. We wanted to let you know that we will be singing here this evening, something came up so we now have time for the music today." said one of the boys, he had blonde hair and looked a lot like a bunny.
"Ohh, I'm very happy to hear that! Y/n, Dora, these five guys have been working for my cafe for about 2 months now. They play calming live music here so that the atmosphere here is more comfortable." She told us happily and Dora and I greeted the boys with a little nod and a slight smile.

"I'll introduce you! So this is our oldest, his name is Yeonjun, Soobin, Huening Kai, Taehyun and Beomgyu." She said and lastly pointed to the boy with the dark long hair. 'Beomgyu huh?' I thought to myself and smiled because even his name was cute. "And this is Dora and Y/n." said Miss Lei and introduced us to the boys.

The boys greeted us back and then we stood in complete silence for a few minutes until Miss Lei started talking again because she noticed how quiet we all were. "I assume you all have planned to stay here until the evening? Today it's all on me, let's sit together at a table." She said cheerfully as always and we all followed her.

We told her the things we would like to eat and she went to get us our food. There was an awkward silence until Dora nudged me on the side. I looked at her and she handed me her phone with a message on it. 'This Soobin guy is breathtaking' I read in my head and had to smile. I took her phone in my hand and typed. 'All of them are very good looking but that Beomgyu guy is my favorite.' When Dora read it we both had to giggle until we heard a cough. We looked up and saw the five boys looking at us strangely. "Ahem. Sorry.." I said quietly and sat up straight.

The eldest, Yeonjun laughed, "So? How old are you two?" Dora and I were pretty nervous to talk but I still talked for both of us. "I'm 17 years old and Dora is 16." I said, trying not to look in the long haired boy's direction. "Hmm, we're all the same age. Huening Kai is the youngest, he just turned 15. Our baby." Yeonjun said, pointing at Heuning Kai and making an air kiss towards him. Huening Kai cringed at what Yeonjun did and looked at us with a face that said 'Don't listen to him'. Me and Dora had to laugh because Huening Kai's face turned red from embarrassment.

"Anyway, Taehyun is 16, Soobin is 17, and Beomgyu is 17 too." He said with a grin. "Of course the best comes last, I'm 18 so I'm the oldest so treat me with respect!" he said proudly.

I scoffed with a grin as Yeonjun's attitude reminded me a lot of Lau. Yeonjun looked at me with an interested look "What's so funny?" He said with a sassy tone. "Oh nothing, you just remind me of my best friend, you guys are pretty similar." I said laughing. Yeonjun was the one who scoffed this time, “no one is like me.” Dora, I and the other four boys had to laugh at his comment and Yeonjun gave us an annoyed look.

Afterwards, Miss Lei came back with the food she promised and we started eating. During this time we became friends and exchanged numbers. “Hey Y/n, are you still eating that?” Beomgyu suddenly asked me, who hadn't really talked to me for the past two hours and, to be honest, I hadn't either. He pointed to the fresh strawberries, which he looked at with shining eyes. 'He likes strawberries.' I thought with a smile, answering his question. "We can share. I love strawberries too." After that we became more comfortable with each other and there was no longer any awkward silence between us.

~

The night came quickly and more people came to the cafe, as many people prefer to be here in the evening. The five boys stood up to prepare for the music they were about to sing. The guitars were tuned and the drum tones were tested. Everyone sat comfortably on the chairs and waited for the boys to start. Beomgyu started playing the guitar and I immediately recognized the song. Seasons by Wave to earth. I love their music and I'm glad that the guys covered a song that Dora and I knew.

Beomgyu started singing and I was mesmerized by his voice. The light was on him and it felt like there was no one around. I could only concentrate on him and his voice. It was like a spell.

"I can't be your love
'Couse I'm afraid I'll
ruin your life, hmm
While the leaves withered away
And grew again, you have gone far away
I'll be pushing up daisies
And bring all the chances to here

But I'll pray for you all the time
If I could be by your side
I'll give you all my life my seasons
By your side I'll be your seasons, hmm
My love ~"

When he sang I felt like he was staring at me but maybe I just imagined it. The song ended and everyone claps. I looked at Dora and she smiled back and we knew we were both thinking the same thing.⋆𐙚