7.⋆𐙚

It's already been four days since the beach day and I still couldn't stop thinking about Beomgyu. During these four days I spent more time with my family and friends. Today I wanted to spend some time for myself. The others went shopping.

I got dressed up and left my grandma's house. When I left I looked for a shop that sold cute pens. I wanted to prepare for the next school year and come to school with cute supplies.

I walked through the store and found a pink strawberry pen which I grabbed straight away. I found cute erasers, highlighters with pastel colors and other things. I went to the woman behind the cash register and paid for my things. Afterwards I walked around the park and thought about what I could do next. I looked at all the flowers and the people walking around me. I sat on a bench and looked forward after hearing a giggle. I felt a sick feeling in my stomach as I saw the giggly pretty girl practically throwing herself at Beomgyu.

'Oh.' I thought and slowly stood up. I wanted to walk away, but my eyes were still focused on the two figures. I could only see a little of Beomgyu's face because his back was turned to me. His arm was around her body and it looked like he was pulling her closer. I slowly walked away and just wanted to go home. I thought about the girl's face and compared it to mine. I felt ugly. Very ugly.

~

When I got home, no one was there. I went into the guest room and put on my pajamas. I wanted to wash my hands until I saw my face in the mirror. I laughed and my eyes started to tear up. 'Great...my insecurity has taken over me again.' I thought, leaning my body against the sink.

'Sometimes I don't understand what's going on with me.
One minute i feel fine and happy. I feel alive.
But then everything around me becomes uncomfortable and I just want to hide and be alone in a quiet dark space.
It's like I go from laughing to crying in an instant. And i'm so confused.
And I hate this feeling.
Why am I even crying about this? He deserves to date such a pretty girl with his good looks. It's not like I'll see him again after the summer holidays.'
I thought and tried to stop crying and washed my face.

I was lying on the sofa with a teary face and was about to fall asleep until I heard the front door open. Daisy came into the room and looked at me confused. "Did you cry?" she asked, slowly sitting next to me on the sofa. I didn't want to look at her because I knew I would start crying again. She laughed "What happened? Did you see Beomgyu with another girl?" She said jokingly until I gave her a look that made her realize she was right. "Oh.." she said awkwardly, not knowing how to comfort me because she was pretty bad at it.

She hugged me slowly and stroked my back without saying anything. I smiled into her shoulder because she made me feel much better without her having to say anything. She slowly held my shoulders with both her hands and looked at me with a smile. "Who cares about boys. We're on vacation Y/n! We can do anything we want." Daisy said grinning and pulling me up with her. "Now we're going to get ready and put on our most fabulous outfits. And while we're listening to 2000s music!" She shrieked, which made me laugh.

She went on Spotify and clicked on her playlist. “2000s Model Playlist?” I laughed at the name and we looked for a song.

        lıllılı.ıllı.ılılıılıı.lllııılı.
Now Playing [Beauty And A Beat     
   0:26 ———♡——— 4:53

    ◁◁         ▐  ▌          ▷▷       

"YEAH! YOUNG MONEY!" Daisy sang. "NICKI MINAJ!" I continued singing. "JUSTIN!!!" We both sang in sync and laughed out loud.

"Let's wear pink." Daisy said firmly and looked for pink clothes. I found two cute tops in my suitcase and showed them to Daisy. "This or that?" I asked her and she pointed to the one on the right. "You can combine this well with your cute ballerinas." She suggested I followed her advice and changed. The two of us danced together and did each other's makeup. We painted our nails and looked for cute accessories to wear.

"We look hot." She said with complete confidence on her face and looked in the mirror. I looked at myself and felt much better. 'I don't look that bad, huh?' I smiled and linked my arm with Daisy's. This time I walked through the city with a big smile and a beautiful girl next to me. “Omg let’s buy ice cream there!” I said excitedly and pulled Daisy into the store with me. As we ate our ice cream we walked through the mall until we saw a photo booth. We looked at each other with a grin and ran towards it. We took funny pictures with funny poses. We laughed about it and spent the rest of the day together.

~

When we got home we saw the other girls already sitting in the room. "Uhhh you look so good!" Lau said giggling and I thanked her with red cheeks. "Were you outside together?" Emy asked, still looking for a good channel on the TV. "Yes! Y/n didn't have a great morning so I wanted to comfort her by going out together." "Hmm, what happened today? I thought you wanted a day for yourself." Dora asked, looking at me worriedly.

"I'll tell you in a minute, let me and Daisy put on our pajamas first." I said in a hurry and got ready for bed. We all got comfortable and put face masks on. I told them what had happened today and they listened carefully. At the end we had a group hug and decided to watch a movie.⋆𐙚