10.⋆𐙚

"His cousin?!" I said in disbelief. Lau put her hand on my shoulder and looked at me with a grin. "At least you have a chance now!" I sighed and we went into the cafe.

I greeted everyone and sat down between Dora and Kai. "Y/n is everything okay? You look exhausted." Dora said worriedly, stroking my back as I leaned against her. I was really exhausted. All that running through the city was too much for my unathletic body. Suddenly Beomgyu got up and went to the counter and ordered something, but I didn't pay much attention on it until a strawberry drink was in front of me. I looked up and Beomgyu looked at me with a smile. "Maybe this helps." He said and went back to his seat. I stood frozen and I heard my heart beat faster. I heard a giggle next to me and turned around only to see my friends laughing at me.

~

After an hour everyone wanted to go home, which of course I wanted to do too, but when everyone got up, Beomgyu said that he was going for a walk alone and we could go ahead. When I saw that Beomgyu was a bit upset, I told the others that I would accompany him. I went out and saw Beomgyu. "BEOMGYUU!!" I shouted and he turned around in surprise. When I arrived I took a deep breath and said exhaustedly, "I'm coming with you." I looked up only to see a worried face. "Are you sure?" He asked and I nodded. We started walking and I asked where we were going but he didn't say anything so I just followed him.

~

I noticed that we were slowly approaching the sea and a smile formed on my face as I saw the dark waves. Beomgyu sat down on the sand and patted the side next to him to signal me to sit down. I did what he told me and for a moment we just stared at the dark sea without saying anything. "Beomgyu, are you okay? You looked a little upset earlier." I asked him and looked in his direction only to see that he was already looking at me. I blushed and tried to suppress my smile. "I'm fine. I was just in the mood." He said casually, stretching his arms. I nodded and looked at the sea again. Suddenly there was a strong gust of wind and I started to feel very cold. Beomgyu noticed my goosebumps and he chuckled. He carefully took off his jacket and placed it around my shoulders which stopped my heart for a second. I looked at him surprised but thanked him right after. "How about we get to know each other better? I ask you a question and you ask me a question, hmm?" He said with a smile which I gave him back and nodded.

"Hmm what's your favorite color?" I asked him. "Pink and white." He said and I looked at him surprised. "I love pink!" "I know." he laughed.

B: “Favorite movie?”
Y: "I don't have one but I love Ghibli movies"
After I said that he looked at me with excited eyes. "I love Ghibli!"

Y: “Favorite band or artist?”
B: "Ohhh I LOVE wave to earth!
He said and I smiled widely.

"You and the others also covered seasons by wave to earth! It was beautiful!! I love wave to earth so much and your voices fit the song so much!" I exclaimed and he laughed.

We continued talking until it was getting late. "We should go," I said and helped him up. "I'll take you home." He said and walked past me and I ran after him. "You don't have to, you have to go in a completely different direction, I can go home myself." I said, stopping him as I grabbed his arm. "Y/n, it's really dark. What would your family think of me, hmm? Besides, I still want to spend time with you anyway..." he said and even if the last sentence came out very quietly, I heard him.

"Before we go...do you want to take a picture with me?" I asked him with a shy smile and looked away. I heard his beautiful laugh and looked at him again. He nodded and I took out my camera. We made a funny pose and I snapped the picture.

After we laughed at the picture we continued on our way home. We didn't talk on the way but there was a very comfortable silence which made us both very happy. As we stood at my front door, I wanted to take off his jacket but he stopped me and shook his head. "It's okay, the weather is hot anyway." He said and I nodded and I put the jacket back on. "Well thanks for taking me home." "Thank you for accompanying me." He said with a grin and took my hand and kissed it.

At this point I thought the whole neighborhood could hear my heartbeat. I looked at him in shock as he slowly walked away. “Bye Y/n!!!” he waved at me for the last time and disappeared from my sight. I grabbed the place where my heart was and entered the house.

"I have seen everything." I was startled when I heard Lau's voice behind me. I laughed nervously and tried to change the subject. "Where are the others?" "First, the others are with the neighbors and your family. Second, stop changing the subject!" Lau grinned and shook her head. "Come on, I'm baking a cake right now, you can help me if you want and until you tell me everything that happened!" I laughed and followed her towards the kitchen. I told her everything while we were baking the cake and I also showed her the picture that Beomgyu and I took.

"I told you you had a chance with him. He obviously likes you." Lau said with a smirk. "Hmm, maybe...Well let's see what happens next. AND WHAT  HAPPENS NEXT BETWEEN YOU AND YEONJUN!" I giggled and ran away before Lau could hit me. "WE HAVE NOTHING GOING ON!" Lau shouted at me with a frustrated look. "Sure." I laughed as I hid behind the sofa.⋆𐙚