11.⋆𐙚

"Hey guys!" Kai and the others greeted us as they came into the cafe. We all sat at our usual table and drank our drinks. "Do you guys want to do something today?" Soobin asked and we all nodded excitedly. "I heard that a new aquarium opened somewhere near here. How about we go there today?" Taehyun suggested and we were all happy with the idea. Afterwards we decided to go shopping and so we made our way to the shopping center.

~

"I would say we go in groups because I don't think we all want to go to the same stores." Emy suggested and we all nodded. "I'm going with Taehyun!!" Daisy said, standing next to Taehyun. "I'm going with Soob-" Yeonjun was interrupted by Soobin as he was about to say he's going with him. "Sorry bro but I actually wanted to go with Dora." Soobin said, looking at him with a shy smile.

Yeonjun looked at him in disbelief but didn't say anything because he knew that Soobin wanted to spend time alone with Dora. "Yeonjun you can come with us!" Kai called out to him, Emy was standing next to him and also smiled at Yeonjun and made a hand gesture to signal him that he could come with them. So, Yeonjun followed them with a relieved smile.

"Daisy, Taehyun, I'm coming with you!" Lau said and briefly looked back at me and grinned. Afterwards, I stood alone with Beomgyu. The two of us just stood without saying anything until Beomgyu grabbed my wrist and dragged me somewhere. "Do you need anything specific?" he asked me, his hand still on my wrist. I told him I didn't need anything and so we continued walking.

"As long as the others are shopping, we can have fun here." Beomgyu said and smirked at me as we stood in front of the arcade.

Pov Lau:

When I was out with Daisy and Taehyun, I started to get bored and since I wanted to go to another store anyway, I separated from them and went to the other store.

~

'Omg there's the sweater I want!' I thought to myself and ran towards it but when I wanted to take it, another person also took it at the same time. I looked up and saw none other than Yeonjun. 'Am I living in a movie or why is this guy here?' When I thought that, I looked at him in disbelief. "What the hell are you doing here? I thought you were with Emy and Kai?" I said, furrowing my eyebrows. "I could ask you the same thing. Now give me the sweater." Yeonjun said, tugging furiously at the sweater. I started to get angry and pulled back on the sweater. "I was there first. Now let go!" "No-" before Yeonjun could protest, an employee came and asked us to leave the store because we were apparently too loud and that we would destroy the sweater.

"This is all your fault." I said with a frustrated face. "Shut up, you wanted my sweater." He said, rolling his eyes. "Your sweater? YOURS?! Omg Yeonjun I swear I'll beat you so hard someda-" as I was about to finish my threat, an old woman suddenly came to us. "Excuse me? Do you perhaps know where the exit is? I got a bit lost." laughed the old lady with a bashful smile. Yeonjun nodded and smiled at her. "We can bring you if you want." He suggested and she nodded happily.

So we made our way to the exit and during this time we chatted a lot with each other. Before we arrived the old lady asked one last question. "Are you actually a couple?" She asked and before I could answer no I felt a warm hand wrap around mine and I looked at Yeonjun in shock only to see him with a big smile. "Yes."

Pov Taehyun:

As Daisy and I ate our fries, she told me the craziest gossip I had ever heard in my entire life. "Yes! They fought in the schoolyard afterwards, I had to laugh so hard." She said and we both laughed uncontrollably. When we were quiet again I started talking about the others. "I have a feeling that Yeonjun and Lau will get together at some point." I said and Daisy nodded. "For real! Both of them just don't want to admit that they like each other." "It's so obvious." "Real."

Pov Emy:

"OMG KAI LOOK THAT'S US!" I called to Kai who was standing at another shelf and I held up a Moland plushie and a Batman figure. Kai laughed and came to me. "We can treat ourselves, right?" He said and we both grinned and walked towards the checkout. When we left the toy store we looked at each other a little disappointed. "Uhm, we should have looked at the price instead." Kai nodded. "Well at least we have cool stuff now!" Kai said with an uncertain smile and scratched the back of his head.

As we were walking through the hallways, I suddenly heard my phone ringing. "Daisy?" I asked as I answered the call from Daisy. "I see you." She said in a creepy tone. "Shut up and tell me where you are." I said through the phone, shaking my head. She groaned, "We are at the restaurant." and so Kai and I went to the others.⋆𐙚