CHAPTER 5

An hour after their talk with their boss they were on their way to the meeting room where all the executives will be kakucho was already there while sanzu, he was in charge of a package.

___•_____▪︎°

I groaned while my eyes flutter it was dark the cloth is still on my head I had a stinging pain on my my head. 'What kind of fucking drug did they use?' I thought before starting to feel and hear my surroundings.

I was in car that was like it's going on a rampage great, I'm kidnapped kira is probably gonna freak out who could this be...strange I feel like it's mikey.. motherfucker *chuckles*

Mikey is more powerful then me I once was one of the top executives and loyalty was my thing when mikey has this impulse thing happened infront of me when we were having a fight I wasn't afraid of him I was afraid on what will happen if I get involved again.

Meanwhile sanzu who was in the driver seat was eyeing the mirror to look at tied lady weirdly hearing her chuckle like he wasn't the one on drugs.

The car came into a stop I can feel a man dragging me which kinda irritates me the whole way I was thinking on how I would chop this guy when we stopped again and I heard a door creak while he dragged and push me unto the chair and yanked the cloth off my head.

"Surprise??" I muttered trying to get used to the light

"Y/n-chan?"

"L/n?"

"What is she doing here?"

'Hah! Knew it it was mikey' I thought finally opening my eyes looking at all the people in the rooms.
Seeing them all seated I felt mikey stare at me I mean all of them were but his is more noticed I look back at him raising an eye brow.

"So what that's all we gonna do? Play who stares the longest I'm sure you guys or mikey brought me here for a reason"

They all turned their gaze away waiting for their boss to say anything some looked at mikey some just look elsewhere.

"Y/n is joining us" that single sentence alone made the whole room in a shock

"I am?" I asked confused and shocked and angry

"What!?"

"She is?"

"...."

"Wait wait hold up a minute" I yelled finally taking my hands of the badly tied ropes I was enduring for a while for fun "when did I say I'm joining I said no nothing! I told you I'm done with this shit!"

"You don't have a say on this I decided for you" mikey answered plainly

"Mikey can we talk alone then maybe I could see if you still have existing brain cells, but really"

"Everyone out"

_____○°_____•°

All characters are 24 to 30