CHAPTER 8

I walked slowly and silently, sitting beside mikey who was eating dorayaki.
I could feel them smirking and smiling at me.

Sanzu grinning he continued cutting and shooting people, I had a stoic face since it was nothing but traitors.

After it was finished I stood up "ill go first I still have work tomorrow" I told them looking at my watch that says 12:42.

"Aren't you leaving to soon doll? We're heading to club I don't think you'll mind if you join us right?" The older Haitani spoke

"I have work, kaku and koko probably understand me because they have work too and If I even have any free time I'd use it for sleeping" I answered leaving

'Still feisty' all of them shared a thought

_________

I got home locking the door, walking to the kitchen getting a drink for my dry throat.

I took a shower and now getting ready for bed, while walking through my apartment my doorbell rang making me walk backwards looking at the door.

I look through the peep hole seeing half ass drunk motherfuckers on my doorstep. My hand fisted as i took my phone calling Rindou they gave me their numbers after my talking with mikey.

"Shhhh shut yall fucking ass up y/n's calling me, hey-" the sound of thud was heard

"Hiiii! Y/n! It's me sanzu you know me right?? *giggles* now open the door before we break it down"

Ran and rindou were laughing in the background, I massage my temple and opened the enough for my head and half of my body to show.

"What the hell are you guys doing here!"

"Well doll our dog here got lonely and sad without you" Ran referred to sanzu who was leaning on the door trying to hug me. (Ran was lying they went here because they missed you)

I was dumbfounded but I opened the door to let them in Ran smirked dragging snazu inside with him rindou smiled at me before going inside closing the door behind him.

I followed them "you two can sleep together in that guest room" I told Ran and sanzu "and rin your getting your own room"

"What! That's unfair why am I stuck with this druggie"

"Because you two are drunk while rindou here is sober so I'm separating yall, there are a few clothes in the cabinets at the rooms so take a bath before lying at the bed to freshen up"

I said knowing Ran and sanzu won't listen, rindou smiled at me muttering goodnight before going to his room.

I sighed and went to my room locking the door and going to sleep.