Part 11

After school, I exited and stopped to wait for Danny in the parking lot. I spotted Brian's car, and decided to try and avoid him. I wanted to hang with Danny right now. Not him and Brian and all of Brian's jock friends. I noticed a brown lump of hair and vans emerge from the doors. I raised my hand so he would see me. We started to walk back to my house. I laid out a blanket on the lawn and sat down. We did some homework, then decided against it. I laid down and stared at the sky. "Do you ever notice how many clouds are in the sky?" I asked him. "Sounds like a question a druggy would ask" I giggled and closed my eyes. I heard heavy breathing and my eyes fluttered open. Danny's face was inches away from mine as he squealed "Boo". "Wow so scary." I sat up and turned up "Disconnected" on my phone. "Wh-what are you doing?" he asked as I stood up and started moving my hips. "This song is my jam ok" I laughed and started to do some awful dance moves. I fell to the ground and we both errupted in laughter. He started recording me and I started dancing kind of crazy. I went and shoved my hand over the lens and said "No paparazzi" he laughed so hard he started to tear up. I'm actually kind of glad I dropped my books the other day.