Forty-Nine.

Maya

It's been two weeks since we left our cross-Atlantic bubble and were back in the hustle and bustle of our daily routines. Carina was back to work, determined to not let pregnancy slow her down. Which I was not thrilled by, but trying to talk Carina out of something only made her dig her heels in more.

So I went back to work, pushing papers and staring at quarterly numbers that made my eyes hurt. The vacation was a bad idea because I got a taste of what it would be like to just exist in a world with my wife and zero responsibilities other than making each other happy.

A taste of what not having to take on extra shifts to recover financially or prepare for double what I expected felt like. It was beautiful and it gave Carina a chance to breathe and smile. That was my favorite part of the trip, watching her smile and laugh and eat!

All the things that made me want to try my luck at the lottery and see if maybe I got lucky and was able to quit everything just to be that way forever. "Yeah right!" Vic laughed when I brought it up. "You wouldn't last a month!"

I laughed and continued doing my resisted side lunges. "Hughes is right, Bishop. Two weeks in and you'll be wandering around the barn asking for a ride along." Andy joined in and continued doing her single arm rows while Hughes biked.

"She's just in her post-babymoon bliss, nothing she says can be taken seriously," Vic panted as she continued to pedal beside us. I rolled my eyes at their teasing, but they weren't wrong. As fun as it was, I needed to be doing something more and Carina loved her job too. I just wished it wasn't taking such a toll on her.

"God what I would kill to have 10 days in Italy with a man to just—"

"Spice up your lady bits? Agreed! Maybe I'll convince Andrew to take me..."

I zoned out of the conversation as I reminisced about Italy... The food, the relaxation and the sex! Fuck, the sex was amazing. Carina was amazing. Pregnancy barely let her keep her hands off of me. It was an orgasm palooza for 10 days and my body still tingled at the memory of Carina naked and our endless bliss.

My mind wandered to the way she tasted. How her screams made me wonder if guests made complaints because at check out the concierges seemed relieved. It also made me wonder if Carina was using sex..." Yeah, but he was a dud. The sex was decent, but the conversation was boring," I heard Andy say and out of nowhere I replied.

"My wife is more than decent. She's remarkable and— and sexy, and she knows exactly how to..." I stopped talking when Andy and Vic were looking at me. "Sorry," I shook my head.

"No Bishop, continue. Were you going to tell us all about how Dr. Orgasm knows how to razzle your berries?" I grimaced as Hughes and Andy laughed. "Tickle your tail feathers?" I blushed in memory of how sore my ass was the rest of one particular night.

"Oo! Pound your mash," Andy continued and I stopped moving from side to side and held my hands up.

"Alright! Enough, yes okay. My wife is..." I let out a chuckle, "She's a master of her craft."

"I bet she is," Hughes teased, "I mean she is up in lady parts all day, I'm sure she knows—"

"Yeah, no. I'd rather not talk about how my pregnant wife is examining other women. Instead I need to narrow down these baby names to present Carina." I gestured outwards then took off the resistant bands to grab a weight to do deadlifts with.

"I still like Charlie," Vic said, stopping the bike to drink water.

"No! The names have to have flavor, what about Alessandra?" Andy added and I rolled my eyes, "It's a pretty name!"