Circus Rescue

The gang are on a boat being pulled by a freighter to New York City. In the park, the circus tent was already set up for the show. Vitaly calls everyone's attention. "Come, everybody. We have show to do." Stefnao asked, crying. "Stefano." Vitaly said softly. "I don't know what to do." Stefano cries. "You can still do cannon solo." Vitaly said. "But... I want to do solo act with Marty!" Stefano cries more. "And what do l do? Go back to sitting and standing and rolling over?" Gia asked. "No. We can do impossible! And we never go back to way we used to be." Vitaly said. "The way it used to be isn't the way it was. And it won't be the same without them, whatever way it is." Stefnao said. The bell rings at the zoo. (Y/n), Alex and the others look through the fence to see their old home. "Well... we're here." Gloria said. "Home." Marty said. "Huh. My rock looks smaller than I remember it." Alex said. "Same." (Y/n) said. "Look at the mural. Doesn't actually capture the real thing, does it?" Marty asked.

"Wow. I forgot about that wall in between us, Melman." Gloria said. "Mm-hmm." He replied. "Was that always there?" Gloria asked. "Guys, I'm sorry I ever left the zoo in the first place." Marty said. "What do you mean?" Alex asked. " I mean, if I had just stayed put, we wouldn't have anything to be sad about right now." Marty said. "Marty, leaving the zoo was the best thing that ever happened to us." (Y/n) said. "Really?" He asked. "Yeah. Out there, in the world, we were really living." Alex said. "Yeah!" King Julien said. "It was exciting!" (Y/n) said. "It was romantic." Gloria said. "It was dangerous." Melman said. "I never felt so alive!" Marty said. "When we were with the circus, we were already home. I only wish we'd realized that sooner." Alex said. "I'm really going to miss those guys." Melman said.

"What do you say we go back?" (Y/n) suggested, and everyone perks up. "Really?" Gloria asked. "I'm with you!" Marty said. "I'm in!" King Julien said. "But what do we tell them?" Melman asked. "We make it right by telling them how wrong we were." Alex said. "It's worth a shot." Marty said. (Y/n) begins Imitating Vitaly. "And if we go down in flames, so be it!" She said. (Y/n) and Alex get shot in the head with a dart. "Yes, let's do this!" Gloria and Melman get shot too. "I like it!" King Julien gets shot as well. "Yeah, yeah!" Marty gets shot next. Now that they're all shot with darts, and begin to hallucinate. "Is my neck getting longer?" Melman asked. "Feel my fur. It's so soft." Alex said, and (Y/n) begins to feel it too. "It is soft." She said. "So is yours." Gloria said as she touches her right arm. "I'm like a candy cane in a black-and-white movie." Marty said. (Y/n), Gloria, Marty, and Melman pass out. Alex plucks the dart out of his head.

"Oh, no. Dubois." Alex passes out. King Julien was still under the effects of the dart, but made his way to the circus. "Sonya, I miss you, baby! I miss my stinky bear! Babe... your fishy kisses!" Dubois' men come out of their hiding. Dubois, who was flying on a hang glider, lands in front of (Y/n) and Alex. "Surprise!" She uses tape measure to measure them while they're sleeping. "They will never fit in the carry-on." She takes out saw. "But their heads will!" She said. "Hey!" A zookeeper shouted. " Qu'est-ce que c'est?" Dubois sees three zookeepers coming out and hides her saw behind her. "Look! Look what she's done! You brought back Alex and (Y/n) the lions!" The other zookeepers thanked Dubois. "It's a miracle!" "Thank you! Thank you!" A 3rd zookeeper said. King Julien made it to the tent, calling out for Sonya.

"Sonya, where are you? Sonya!" He bumps into the crate. "Excuse me." King Julien hears Sonya roar and runs to her. "Sonya, baby!" Vitaly, Gia, and Stefano watch King Julien make his way to Sonya. "I don't want to be king anymore! I was so hung up on who I was... who you was... what you smelled like... when all that really matters is what we smell like together." Vitaly, Stefano, and Gia take in what he said. "I know! Baby, forgive me." Sonya shoves King Julien's head into her mouth. "Oh, hello?" Kowalski pulls out a dart from King Julien's tail. "Gasp! It's Dubois!" He said. "Baba booey!" Skipper takes King Julien out of Sonya's mouth and shows him the dart. "Where did you get this?" He asked. "I got it from the zoo." Skipper shoves King Julien's head back into Sonya's mouth. "The hippies got ambushed!" He shouted. "What? We have to help them!" Gia shouted. "But they lied to us!" One of the horses shouted. "Yeah. Why should we lift a paw?" Jonesy asked. "They are our friends!" Gia protested. "They're not even circus!" Jonesy shouted. "That's Bolshevik!" Vitaly growled. The dogs whine. "I never thought I'd say this on American soil, but the Russki's right!" Skipper said.