Reports

Reports -

WICKED Memorandum, Date 232.5.11, Time 23:35

TO: My Associates

FROM: Ava Paige, Chancellor

RE: THOUGHTS ON SUBJECT A5 PROGRESSION WITH FLARE VIRUS

Without a doubt he is smarter than he appears, and that can only feed the Flares progression. Prototype 1 was given to him precisely 20:54, and has appeared to have stopped and even had slight success in reversing effects of the flare.

However, as long known, the immunogens administered were not in high enough concentrations to live long enough for his cell reproductory system to produce duplicates of the immune cells, meaning he would need a lifetime of this treatment to survive. But the progress is not to be considered a success, nor a failure, it's still progress.

We predict he will have at the least a week before the effects of the prototype wear off. Until then we will search for someone with the higher levels of the enzymes we need to cure the flare and go from there.

We are looking for subject A2 which we had previously released to Paradise before this much needed information came to light.

We need to get him before it's too late, but it seems they have destroyed the flat trans we set up there for backup. We are in the works of setting up another from a recently down source and will continue to give subject A5 the needed prototypes until we either have a cure in hand, or run out of the needed materials to construct the concoction by the immunogens from the other immune subjects we have.

Until tomorrow, then.

Thx for reading, :)...