031 bring her home

031bring her home

031
bring her home

From the outside looking in, Bianca Prescott was fraternizing with the enemy

All these whispers about deals and secrets were condemning enough but upon seeing it with his own two eyes, Pope Heyward could no longer find the words to defend her. He swallowed thickly as he watched Bianca with her ex-boyfriend, who terrorized them since the very beginning.

Cleo couldn't fathom it either, staring blankly at the lit-up Catamaran ahead of them. She just finished convincing Pope to put down Heyward's shotgun when they saw Barry's car park in front of the Marina and Bianca get out.

"Wait, wait wait- that's B," Pope blinked away the tears lining his vision. "That's Bianca."

"What's she doing here?" Cleo's eyebrows furrowed from over his shoulder.

"I don't know," He breathed out, his heart still pounding in his chest. Moments earlier, he almost shot and killed Rafe Cameron, "Do you think she knows Rafe melted down the cross? She has to, right?"

"No chance," Cleo snapped a little harsher than intended. "She would've told us."

"Wait, shh," Pope pocketed the gun. "Can you hear them?"

"No, we're too far," Cleo stood up. "We gotta get closer-"

"No," Pope gripped her wrist and pulled her back. "They'll see us."

Her eyes flickered down to where his hand lingered against her skin, "So what? You just wanna spy on them? It's Bianca-"

"And Rafe," Pope shot her a look before turning back to glare at them. "It's him I don't trust."

"They look like they're... arguing," Cleo tried to squint through the darkness.

"I can't believe- why would she be here... with him?" Pope reared his head back, voicing what they were both wondering aloud. "Do you think JJ knows?"