four.

Music blasted throughout the house as Anthony leaned back into his black leather couch. His dark brown eyes were set onto the wads of cash that was displayed on the wooden table in front of him. When he hit the age of twenty-years old, he decided that it was time that he bought his own house.

So, he did.

All in cash and he never looked back.

He found a space for him in Jersey where he was able to have his own peace and quiet. It was expected of him to move somewhere in New York, since that's where all the action was. But, he moved further from there, because that was where all the action was. Despite the fact that he was in the spotlight at times, that didn't mean that he loved it. Ever since he was a child, he was never one to talk much. He was well known, but only because he was smart and he ran fast. He wasn't very social as well.

He loved being away from all of the chaos. Even if it was just for a few hours.

Anthony also made it his mission to get a large house with about five rooms in it. There was a sliver of hope left in him that maybe just maybe his family would turn around and accept him again. He would have a place for them to stay whenever they wanted to come over.

If anything happened to Diane. If she wanted to just get up and leave one day, she had a place to stay. He knew it wasn't the most ideal given his occupation, but he'd do everything in his power to protect his family.

This wasn't the only house he had either. But this was his home.

"Ant," Slick; his best friend who he made his guard man, spoke.

Majority of the people in his circle were people that he knew since he was in school. Although, he wasn't opposed to meeting new people and building connections with them. You can know some people for years and they'd still cross you. Whereas you can befriend someone for a couple months and they could be the most loyal person that you know.

"Yeah?" He looked up from the table.

"Someone's here to see you."

"Who?"

The large man looked at him for a split second and waved his hand out.

Anthony watched as the young woman followed Slick into the living room. She wore a heavy brown fur coat on her slim body. The same fur coat that Anthony bought for her for her nineteenth birthday a year prior. Anthony knew that she barely had anything underneath. Liberty didn't like wearing clothes.

Liberty Ramirez.

An afro latina with parents from Puerto Rico. Her parents decided to name her after the statue of liberty when they immigrated from Puerto Rico.

Her smile widened when she saw Anthony's tall figure leaned back on the couch. His hair was trimmed down to perfection along with his beard. His innocent-like brown eyes were trained on her as she walked closer to him. She plopped onto the couch next to him and looked around the house.

"I'm gonna say it again, this house is way too big for one person." She smirked.

"Big enough for me."

"Hmm," She crossed her legs and watched as Slick walked out of the room.

"How much?"

"A little over 100k." He looked over at her. "How was last night?"

"It was groovy," She chuckled. "I made almost 10k just off of marijuana."

"I like that," He nodded with approval. He gathered all the cash and placed it into his duffel bag. As he turned around, he was bombarded by Liberty's arms around him.