six.

The room was humid as the two bodies intertwined with each other on the king bed. All that was heard were the sounds of the woman's moans, the bed rocking and the endowed man's grunts ever so often.

Anthony tossed himself off of the woman and plopped on the bed. Quickly, he reached over and grabbed the blunt that he previously rolled. He lit the end with his lighter and inhaled.

"I gotta leave soon," Liberty smiled as she rested her hand against his chest.

"Alright," He nodded and looked down at her. "How much did you make for the past few days?"

Liberty rolled her eyes and rolled out of the bed. Grabbing her bra from the nightstand, she clipped it from the front and twisted it around. She flipped her hair behind her back and continued to ignore the man behind her.

Anthony squinted his eyes at her and watched as she stood up and grabbed her underwear. He was never one to joke around about his money. Regardless of the fact that he and Liberty were sleeping with each other, he would never be lenient.

"You know that you need to be giving me my percentage. It's been two days."

"I know." She looked back at him and jumped as she tried to pull up her skirt. She grabbed her fur coat and slipped it on. "Just give me another day. You know I wasn't working, because I wasn't feeling well."

Before he could respond, his phone began to ring. Anthony rested his blunt down onto the nightstand and reached out for the phone on the hook.

"Hello?"

"Antonio!" The person yelled into the phone.

"Gio?" Anthony questioned.

"Who else would it be?" Gio chuckled. "I just wanted to call you and ask if you can come to the club tonight. I gotta speak to you."

"Yeah, of course."

It'd be the perfect moment to see Renee. It'd been a few days since he saw her at the market and he couldn't stop thinking about her. Her tall and slender figure, her beautiful almond shaped brown eyes, her supple lips, and her intriguing persona. Everything about her pulled her to him, but he knew that he couldn't be with her. Not only because she was taken, but she seemed so delicate and so pure. Like he would taint her if he so much as said a sentence to her.

He didn't want to be the one to ruin her.

"Alright, see you tonight."

Anthony hung up the phone and slid out of the bed. He slipped on his boxers and walked over to the woman that was near the door. Liberty gulped and looked up at him as his eyes darkened.

"I would like my money by Sunday, Lib."

"You'll get it. I promise," She rushed.

Liberty rushed out of the bedroom and almost jumped down the flight of stairs. She knew that Anthony wasn't messing around. He was going to get his money one way or another.

-

The lights were low and gave off a dark blue hue throughout the club. The jazz music that played eased Anthony's heavy mind. He walked further into the club with his men behind him. He was becoming bigger and more well known by the minute. He knew that for his safety it was best to not be alone when he went to events.

He made his way over to the bar and leaned against the counter.

"Let me get your best beer."

"Coming right up."

The woman trudged off towards the mini fridge and grabbed a beer. She placed it onto the edge of the counter and popped it open. He thanked her after she placed a lemon on the tip of the glass and handed him some napkins.