seven.

Anthony was always a man that would get the job done. Whatever was thrown at him he was able to handle. He learned that from his father. Always be ready and prepare yourself for everything that may hit you.

The basement was dark and eerie. The only sound being heard was panting from the man tied to a wooden chair. He looked at the three men in front of him with fear as he spat blood out of his mouth.

"I'm not saying nothing."

Anthony chuckled, "Why? This is a safe space. I think it's a safe space, don't yall?"

He looked around at his men as they nodded with agreement.

"See it's a safe space."

Anthony stepped forward and reeled his arm back before he gave him a right hook. The man in the chair howled in pain and spat out more blood. The young man shook his head and grabbed the handkerchief from his pocket and cleaned off his knuckles.

"Would you like to tell me who helped you steal from your own boss and then try to create a business off of his product?"

"I'm not a rat."

"Oh, so there is another rat amongst you guys? Alright," Anthony tucked away his handkerchief and looked at the large man in the chair. "We'll do this the hard way."

The man's eyes widened with fear. He knew that everything was over for him at that moment.

Swiftly, he pulled out a gun and pulled the trigger. He stared blankly at the man as his eyes glossed over and lost his life. Without a word, Anthony tucked his gun back into his inner pocket of his suit and looked at his men.

"Get the vinegar and the bleach, and let's clean this up."

"Al," Anthony called out.

Al pushed himself off of the steel pole and flickered his cigarette onto the ground, He stomped on it and made his way over to Antony and the rest of the men.

"I need you to get rid of the body."

Al immediately grabbed his tools and began to untie the unalived man. Anthony made his way up the stairs and held the door open for the men. They carried the body into the trunk of one of their cards whilst Anthony walked back into his house. He grabbed his phone from the wall and dialed the number he knew from the top of his head.

"Hello?"

"It's done," He confirmed.

Gio chuckled. "I knew you would get it done. Thank you, Antonio."

"No problem." Anthony sparked a cigarette from his pocket and placed it between his lips. He inhaled and released it from between his lips before he spoke. "But, I do have bad news."

"What is it?"

"There's another rat around you."

Gio scoffed, "I figured. Adam was too stupid to do all of that on his own. I'll figure out who it is."

"Alright."

"Thank you again."

Anthony hung up and walked around the house. He made sure everything was locked up before he slipped into the driver's seat of his 1963 Jaguar. Al buckled himself up in the driver's seat and watched as Anthony reversed out of the driveway.

"Where are we off to?" Al asked.

"I just gotta see something real quick."

Anthony sped down the road as he drove with one hand. The streets weren't as busy as they usually would be since the weather wasn't the best. It looked as if it was going to rain soon and everyone was trying to find cover as quickly as possible.