15 - big mistake

Everyone was on edge, rightfully so. It's just been revealed that a ghost was in control of this twisted game. Who knew what Park Se Eun was capable of?

You're headed to the bathroom. But you stop right around the corner when you hear muffled talking.

Suddenly, the door to the women's bathroom opens and a person walks out. You see Jin Da Beom exiting, then a few moments later you see Kim So Mi. Weird. What business do they have together?

Now that you think about it, they've both been acting off. So Mi was always quick to assume, always grabbing at any opportunity to point the finger at someone. It's like she was trying to get rid of people as quickly as possible.

Your train of thought is broken when you hear So Mi coming out. You'll wait until she leaves. But wait... The footsteps are heading your way.

Your heartbeat starts racing as you start bolting for it. If they found you trying to listen in on their conversation, who knows what they'd do. What more if they were mafia?

You hear someone behind you, so you keep running until you're sure there's no one near. You find a quiet part of the building, the highest floor.

"Did you go to the storage room on the second floor last night?" Yoon Seo asked Da Beom.

You were all in the lobby once again. The group of Jun Hee claimed they'd found something.

He glanced around nervously. "No. Why?"

Jun Hee pulls a phone out of his pocket. "Jin Ha's phone was there," he said. "You were the last person who saw Jin Ha yesterday. We were wondering if he knew anything."

"No, I don't." he pointed to the two girls on his right. "I didn't go see Jin Ha alone. So Mi and Mi Na came along too."

"Yes?" Jung Won asked. "Did you see where he went? He didn't vote."

It was silent until Eun Chan spoke up. "I knew it."

"What?" So Mi yelled, "It's a misunderstanding! I already explained everything yesterday."

"Tell us what happened." Jun Hee demanded. "Jin Ha wouldn't have not voted for no reason."

"We asked him if he knew anything. That's all." she explained. "We gave him his phone after. I swear!"

"Hey." Eu Chan said. "You didn't get along with Se Eun. You never talked to her, and you always ignored her."

"When did we?" Mi Na challenged, taking a step forward. "I never did that."

"Stop lying." Yeon Woo said. "You always gossiped about her with other girls. Eun Ha told me."

"What kind of nonsense is that?" Mi Na furrowed her brows.

"The more I think about it, the stranger it is." Eun Chan said. "Are you... the mafias?"

So Mi looked away, as if lost in thought before turning back to all of you. "Wait." she said. "To be honest. I know who started the rumor about Se Eun's video." she brought her phone out, tapping on it.

"Kim So Mi voted for Ahn Na Hee."

You widen your eyes.

"Choi Mi Na voted for Ahn Na Hee."

It was time. Na Hee grabbed your phone, staring at the screen with widened eyes. "What are you doing?" she panicked.

"She said Woo Ram showed her the video. I should've stopped him." So Mi pointed to Na Hee. "She's the one who started the rumor!" What a big mistake.

"Na Hee did you?"

"Hey, is there really a video?" Yeon Woo asked.

"Yes." Mi Na said. "Ahn Na Hee spread the rumor and the video."

"When did I?" she frustratedly grabbed Mi Na's arm. "You created the video. You hated Se Eun because of Jun Hee. You started the rumor. Why are you framing me?"

"Stop it for goodness' sake!" Na Hee's shoved away by So Mi. "Do we all have to die because of you?"

"It wasn't me." Na Hee looks around her, tears falling from her eyes. She stops to look at you. You look at her with sympathy, nodding your head, trying to encourage her to continue with her plan.

"I'm the mafia?" she takes a few breaths. "Are you... going to take responsibility for what you said?"

"You're the one who needs to take responsibility." So Mi retorts.

"Sure." Na Hee mutters, taking her phone out. "We'd know who's telling the truth if we checked. Can I check your identity now?"

"How are you going to check that?"

"I'll show you." Na Hee says. "I'm the police."

"What are you talking about?" So Mi yells, but she's interrupted when Na Hee turns the phone to her. Well, if it isn't the consequences of your own actions.

"Take responsibility for what you said now."

Mi Na grabs Na Hee's arm desperately. "Na Hee. I'm sorry. I was fooled by So Mi. I knew you were not the mafia." she starts rambling.

"No. You're the same." Na Hee pulls away.

"No, Na Hee. I knew you were not the mafia. I believed in you." Mi Na grabbed Na Hee once more. You pulled her arm off of the girl. "Let go." you glare at her.

"What the heck is going on." So Mi had a troubled look on her face. "No. Something must be wrong."

"Is that the reason you used me?" Da Beom yelled.

"Yes, you crazy witch." Mi Na said.

"Did you kill Yu Jun as well?" Jun Hee finally spoke up.

"No." she was tearing up now. Eun Chan grabbed her. "You did that to Eun Ha when you were the mafia?" he shook her aggressively. "If it hadn't been for you, she wouldn't have died."

If it hadn't been for her, Seung Bin wouldn't have died. Then Jin Ha wouldn't have betrayed you. Gosh, there are no real winners in this game, only survivors.

Now you only had Na Hee and Kyung Jun. But after this... who knows if Na Hee will be able to survive tonight? Then you'll only have Kyung Jun...

You need to do everything in your power for him to be able to go on.