Back from Night Duty

It was already 5 in the morning when Karishma came back from her night duty. Haseena was sleeping in their bedroom and Pushpaji was also asleep in her bedroom. Karishma unlocked the door with the duplicate key and entered in their room silently. Seeing Haseena sleeping there cutely,a loving smile formed on her lips. She kissed on her beloved's forehead and went to freshen herself. Roughly 25 minutes later, she came back freshening up herself taking a quick shower and laid beside Haseena gently wrapping her arms around Haseena and pecked her forehead and lips.

It was 6:30 in the morning and by the sound of the mobile alarm Haseena woke up and found herself in the embrace of Karishma. Instantly a content smile formed on her lips. She quickly turned off all the alarms lest Karishma's sleep would be disturbed and started to trace Karishma's eyes, nose and lips with her fingertips softly. After a while when she pecked Karishma's lips softly, Karishma opened her eyes and captivated Haseena's lips in a sweet and passionate kiss. Haseena was taken aback for a moment seeing her awake but responded happily. After parting from the kiss, Haseena asked, "Aap soye nahi the?"
Karishma replied smiling, "Nahi." She got up and took Haseena on her lap and started smooching her lips. Haseena started caressing Karishma's back and said in a muffled voice, "So jaiye thodi der, warna sar dukhega, aap ka toh neend pura na ho toh dimaag garam rehta hain." Karishma replied kissing her neck , "Aap paas hain toh humein kuch nahin hoga aur nahi humara dimaag garam hoga." With that her touches and kisses became more deep and Haseena couldn't help a little moan escaping her mouth.
Haseena tried to stop Karishma saying, "Humein thana jana hain thodi der main. Aap thoda rest le lijiye hum tab tak breakfast bana lete hain. Amma bhi uth gaaye hain shayad."
Karishma, "Breakfast se kiya hoga, humein abhi breakfast nahi chahiye."
Haseena, "Poori raat duty karke ab kiya bina nashta kiye thana jaayenge aap!!"
Karishma, "Aap na bohot bolti hain, amma hain na, woh kuch bana dengi. Aap humpe dhyaan dijiye nah."
With that she attacked on Haseena's lips restraining her from saying anything and pushed her on bed and hovered over her kissing her roughly. Haseena found herself responding to the kiss automatically and started caressing the back of Karishma's head. Karishma started trailing kisses through her neck and Haseena arched her neck giving Karishma more access and this fueled Karishma more. She started unbuttoning her own shirt and took off Haseena's t-shirt and shorts removing the barriers between her hand and Haseena's body. She moved her hand freely all over Haseena's body and started nibbling on her bosom. Over time, they began to reveal themselves in a deeper way. But today is more crazy than other days, more excitement, more love, more affection.

Karishma and Haseena are lying on the sofa. Haseena asked Karishma as she hugged Karishma clinging to her, "Aaj kiya hua hain aapko?"

With a deep kiss on Haseena's forehead Karishma said, "Aaj aapse beintehaa mohabbat karne ki chaha jagi."
Haseena, "Itni mohabbat kahan se lati hain aap?"
Karishma, "Jiske paas itni khubsurat aur pyaar karne wali biwi ho usse koi waja chahiye kiya biwi se pyaar karne ke liye." She once again captured Haseena's lips in a soft kiss.
Haseena, "Aapka kuch nahin ho sakta. Chaliya uth jaiye abb. Hume tayyar hona hain."
When they sat on the dining table with Pushpaji Haseena was trying to cover her neck every now and then and a blush was apparent on her face. Karishma was enjoying the sight of a blushing Haseena. When Pushpaji want to kitchen to fetch something, Haseena hit Karishma with her hands slightly and reprimanded her saying, "Hum bahaar kaise jayenge. Log kya kahenge humein? Ki humare partner ek rakhshas hai."
Karishma held both hands of her angry lioness and said, "Aapko bhi wahi kahenge jo hume kahenge."
Haseena was baffled by this statement of Karishma's and looked at her blankly. Karishma opened the upper button of her shirt and showed Haseena the nail scratches gifted by her.  Karishma said, "Agar humse kisine kuch poocha toh hum kahenge ki hume ek jangli billi ne panja mar diya hain." She chuckled at her own statement and Haseena made a grumpy face. Haseena making a guilty face went closer to Karishma and kissed on the scratches. Karishma hugged her and said, "Aap karrahi hain toh kariye par humara santulan mat bigadiye. Humein pyaar mein diet karna bilkil bhi nahi pasand." Haseena immediately sat up hiding her blushing face and murmured "Halkat". Just then Pushpaji came from kitchen and the trio finished their breakfast and went to their workplace. Haseena and Pushpaji went on her police jeep and Karishma on her bike.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.