Possessive Embrace

It was 3 plus half a year since Haseena got transferred to the MPT to take care of the post of the SHO. Though everyone liked her exceptional way of solving cases with 'Jazbaat', Karishma was the only one to oppose her ideas and solve cases with 'Bhowkal' and mukka-lat rather than jazbaat.
In the beginning, there were too many clashes, arguments and anomalies. But gradually the aloof chords of Jazbaat and Bhowkal were linked together and with the passage of time, the connection only grew stronger and rigid. They had built solid emotional attachments and compassionate understanding. Amongst these friendly emotions, these two didn't realize when love and inclination started flourishing. Though Haseena was now aware of her feelings for her SI after talking to the head counselor Pushpa Singh, her would-be mother-in-law, but the Buddhu Singh was still oblivious and unaffected by her feelings. She was interpreting those feelings as friendship.
The bakeiti quartet - Pushpaji, Santu, Cheeta and Billu were well aware of the blooming affection between their SHO and SI. They also tried to give a hint to the hot-headed SI, who was more than best at beating the shit out of criminals and taking crime confessions but was a nerd when it comes to expressing and understanding emotions.
Haseena was unsure of her SI's feelings as she didn't express herself but the way she cares for her, the way her eyes searches for Haseena every time, the way she protects Haseena, the way she becomes restless when Haseena is giving priority to others, the way she gets tensed if Haseena has the smallest inconvenience or danger, the way she is always ready to even sacrifice her own life to save Haseena, all these actions ignites a hope in Haseena's heart. She was determined to make her Buddhu express her love. But before she could make any move, a rival came and started to turn her world upside down almost everyday.
The occurrence started to take place a few weeks ago when a girl of 23 came to the station.
.
.
.
A few weeks ago:
A girl came in the station.
Pushpaji was as usual sitting in her chair and sipping her tea. She saw the girl coming and said, "Aree Payal beta, tum yaha? Koi paareshaani hai kya? Kahi unn lafango ne tumhe firse cheda to nahi?"
At that time Haseena entered the station. She saw Pushpaji talking with a girl casually and asked, "Aap inhe jaante hai Pushpaji?"
Pushpaji saluted her and said, "Haan, woh parsu Karishmaji ne 4 ladke ko pita tha nah...woh ladke isse aur iski saheli ko ched rahe the. Shayaad woh ladke firse isse tang kar rahe hai."
Payal, "Nahi nahi, woh log to Karishmaji se mar ke baad se ekdam seedhe hogaye hai."
Pushpaji, "To fir tum yaha station pe kyun aayi ho?"
Payal, "Woh meri phone chori hogayi hai, main college se aahi rahi thi ki 2 log bike pe bethe huye the aur achanak se meri bag ko kheechli aur bike ki speed badhake bhag gaaye. Uss bag mein college ki id aur fees bhi thi."
Pushpaji, "Ohh, accha hum FIR likhte hai tum dastakhat kardena. Aur chinta ki koi baat nahi hain. Hum jald hi tumhari phone aur bag dhoond lenge."
Haseena was standing there and listening to all of these. Pushpaji was writing the FIR.
The girl looked around and said, "Woh Karishmaji kahi dikhai nahi de rahe hain...woh kaha hain?"
Pushpaji answered, "Unki patrolling ki duty hai aaj, wahi gaayi hain."
Payal, "Kab tak aayengi woh?"
Pushpaji, "Yahi kuch 10 15 minute mein aajayengi shaayad."
Payal, "Ooh, phir mein yaha rukkar unka intezaar karsakti hoo thodi der?"
Haseena frowned at the question.
Pushpaji said, "Tumhe unse koyi kaam hai?"
Payal, "Nahi, bas aise hi. Aab aayi hoo to unse milkar jaan chahti joon. Unhi par bharosa karke main yaha case register karane aayi hoo."
Pushpaji glanced at Haseena and she could clearly sense her jealousy. She tried to balance the situation, "Tumhe alag se unhe batane ki zarrorat nahi hain. Case kisi bha ki ho hum sab usse acche se solve karne ki koshish karte hai."
Payal, "Mera woh matlab nahi tha, main to bas unse milna chahti hoon." Then Payal said shyly, "Woh mujhe bohot pasand hai na unki personality aur unka bhowkal. Aur uss din unhone kaha tha ki koi bhi dikkat ho unhe batau."
Haseena was fully irritated now.
Pushpaji said, "Accha phir tum betho yaha aur woh aaye to unse baat karlena."
Payal excitedly nodded her head in affirmation.