Closer

"Hasee...Hasee kahan hain aap?" Karishma came inside the house calling Haseena. Haseena had come home earlier today as Karishma had to go for an investigation with Cheeta. Returning home she was searching for her wife. Pushpaji was watching TV sitting on the sofa. She said to Karishma, "Bass, shuru.... aate hi Haseena ko tang karna shuru kardiya, mere bahu ke toh bhaag hi fut gaye, aise sar phira insaan se jo shaadi hogayi."
Karishma just made an irritated face and asked Malaika, "Hasee kahan hain?"
Malaika, "Room mein hain shayad.
"Uffh, ek insaan kaha hain kisi ko pataa nahi, sirf bakeiti karti rehte hain sab...koi kaam ka nahi hain." Karishma said being frustrated.
Pushpaji, "Haan haan hum koi kaam ke nahi hain, ye janab jo sab kaam karte hain. Saradin bas Haseena ko tang karna hota hain isse."
Santu who was sitting beside Pushpaji said now. "Aree Pushpee aapko nahi paata kiya...Karishma madam Haseena di ko dekhe bina ek pal bhi nahi reh sakti."
Karishma ignored them and marched towards their room. Entering the room she again called Haseena, "Hasee kaha hain aap?"
Haseena opens the door of the bathroom a little and brings her face out, "Hum bathroom mein hain, naha rahe hain."
Karishma, "Itni der mein kyu!"
Haseena, "Woh hum garden mein paani de rahe the aur paseena hogaya zyada isiliye."
Karishma played a crooked smile on his face, "Kaha tak pohunche aap?"
Haseena, "Bas abhi abhi aaye hain. Kyu?"
Karishma went to the bathroom door, "Hum aasakte hain? Woh kya hain yaha bohot garmi ho raha hain, ekdam andar se garmi ho raha hain."
Haseena, "Yaha toh itna thanda paani nahi hain, aap fridge mein ghus jaaiye. Ekdam thanda thanda ho jayega."
Karishma said with a sad expression on her face leaning against the bathroom door, "Hume jitna pata hain, jinda logo ko nahi par murdo ko rakhte hain fridge main. Woh agar aap kahe toh hum....."
Haseena didn't let her finish the sentence and pulled her inside grabbing her collar. Haseena was wearing a red towel which was barely shielding from her cleavage to upper thigh. Her sweaty body was wrapped. Karishma was jealous of the towel that was hugging her Hasee so close. So she went near Haseena and pinned her hands on the wall.
Haseena looked into Karishma's eyes and said with a grumpy face, "Yeh bahar kya bol rahe the aap Krishu? Bohot nautanki karne lagi hain aajkal."
Karishma with mischievous eyes and a crooked smile just said,"Hume accha se pataa hain kab kaise hume apni Hasee ko pas lana hain. Hum toh yuhi chutki lerahe the."
Karishma came up to Haseena's neck giving a deep bite to her sweaty cleavage. She let go of Haseena's hand and untied the towel. Haseena was taken aback by this stunt and blushed hard. Leaving Haseena, Karishma stood a little far away and started gazing her goddess. She felt like Haseena's body was as if nature has fashioned a perfect body with all the ingredients of turbulent youth. Haseena turned back blushing, feeling her naked body. A little later Karishma grabbed her goddess from behind. Haseena could feel Karishma's naked body. Karishma's lips were then moistening Haseena's shoulders, back, buttocks. Her hands came up to Haseena's bare breasts. Haseena began to tremble. In excitement, tens of thousands of volts of electricity are flowing freely throughout her body. At Karishma's touch, Haseena turned around instantly. Haseena closed her eyes and started feeling the crazy touches. Karishma took her goddess in her arms. Her face sank into Haseena's breast. Haseena went crazy with infinite excitement.
Slowly both of them sank into the bathtub. Karishma made Haseena sit on her. Both of them went crazy with the fire of desire in the perfumed water mixed with rose petals and Ayurvedic oil. Karishma clings to her goddess in excitement. Haseena also leans a little and wants to lose herself in Karishma's lips. Extreme tension is in Karishma's whole body. Both get refreshed by the enchanting companion of each other, the warm water, the aroma. Karishma's intoxicating touch fueled the fire of desire like a spark. The two bodies seemed to find their way to free union. It was as if the river was merging into the sea after travelling a thousand countries. So they are tireless. They have become desperate to quench their thirst again and again. A thirst that is never quenched but rather intensifies over time.

After getting fresh Karishma was lying on Haseena's lap while Haseena was sitting in half laying position. Karishma was staring at Haseena and kissing her hands, lips, neck every now and then. Haseena was talking to Karishma and caressing  Karishma's hair. Soon Karishma drifted off due to tiredness. Haseena was also a bit sleepy and tried to sleep there with Karishma's head on her lap when Pushpaji and Santu came into the room arguing on something. Pushpaji and Santu looked at them contently.
At this late afternoon, the two looked like deities depicted on the memorial pillars of an ancient temple. It is as if a lover has been trying to express his love for a thousand years by kissing his beloved. Their eyes were filled with joy seeing Karishma and Haseena like this. Again they were annoyed with themselves for coming to bother them at such a time. As they were about to leave, Haseena was startled by the sound of the door opening. When she woke up, she blushed at her condition. She said to Pushpaji and Santu with her reddened cheeks, "Amma, Santu rukiye. Woh hum unhe sulate sulate kab khud so gaye hume pata hi nahi chala."
Pushpaji, "Aree Haseena beta, dekho toh kaise sharam se lal lipa ho rahe ho tum. Isme sharmane wali kya baat hain! Krishu tumahara hi toh hain pura ka pura. Iss pagal ko aur koi sambhal sakta hain tumhare bina."
Santu, "Hann....dekha nahi kaise aate hi unhe aap samne chahiye hota hain."
Pushpaji, "Accha hum yeh kehne aaye the ki kaal aap dono ko darga jana hain. Noorji se baat huyi meri. Woh aap dono ke liye mannat mangi thi na isiliye."
Santu, "Subha jaldi nikalna hoga na aap dono ko, toh hum bas kehne aaye the 2 3 din ke liye packing kar lijiye aur aaj jaldi se dinner karke so jaaiye."
Haseena, "Thik hain amma. Hum unhe thodi der bad utha denge."
Pushpaji, "Thik hain, tum bhi araam karlo thoda. Hum chalte hain."
Haseena went to Karishma and lied down keeping her head on Karishma's chest.

1 hour later, both went to the table and finished their dinner. Karishma and Haseena packed their luggage and slept cuddling each other.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.