Possessive Embrace 4 (Last)

Several months passed and now KarEena were preparing themselves to convey their mothers about their relationship. So they arranged a get together at Pushpaji's house on the day before weekend. By 8 pm Ammi and Haseena reached Pushpaji's house. Santu and Pushpaji welcomed them heartily. Karishma had gone out to buy something from the market. Haseena and Santu went to Santu's room and started their chitchat. Karishma came back half an hour later with Cheeta, Billu, Iqbal and Badnaam.
After dinner, they sat together in the living room. Iqbal and Badnam went back as they had to go their shop for something urgent. Karishma stood up, "Aree hum to bhool hi gaaye the. Hum sab ke liye ice cream laaye the. Hum abhi lekar aate hai."
She gestured Haseena to come with her without anyone noticing.
Haseena stood up, "Hum unki madat kar dete hai."
Saying so, she marched towards the kitchen. Pushpaji and Noorji shared a knowing look.
When she entered the kitchen, Karishma pulled her amd placed a soft kiss on her lips. She lifted Haseena and made her sit on the slab. Karishma herself started taking out the plates and took the ice cream box from the fridge. She was putting ice cream in a big bowl and then in every small bowl. She took some spoons from the rack.
While doing the works she was talking to Haseena, "Pata nahi Amma aur Ammi ka reaction kaisa hoga. Hum itne nervousiya rahe hai na jaisa ki koi exam de rahe ho."
She was looking downwards and so she didn't saw the admiration Haseena's eyes hold for her. Haseena was admiring her baby while thinking, "Koi itna cute aur hot eksaath kaise ho sakta hai. Ya Allah, hum inse nazre nahi hata pate, na jaane kitni ladkiyan inhe roz check out karti hongi. Par humari jaan sirf hume hi dekhte hai. Ye itna shareef kaise hai, khadoos to hai, par romantic bhi hai, all in one hai humara baby to."
Haseena became happy with her own thinking and being excited she kissed Karishma's cheek. Karishma caught off guard, looked at Haseena surprisingly. But a moment later, she stretched Haseena's legs apart and stood between Haseena's legs. She pulled Haseena closer by her waist and kissed her affectionately. Haseena gladly responded back. Santu called out for them yelling from the living room, "Hasee di, ice cream garam kar rahi hai kya? Itna kya der laga rahi hai."
Haseena quickly pulled apart and pushed Karishma. She got down from the slab and taking the tray walked out of the kitchen. Karishma also followed her.
When everyone was eating ice cream, Karishma started speaking, "Woh hume kuch kehna hai."
Everyone looked at her. Santu and Cheeta had an idea what Karishma was about to say seeing her nervous expression.
Karishma continued, "Hum ek ladki ke saath relationship mein hai."
Haseena narrowed her eyes as Karishma didn't mention her name.
Pushpaji, "Kaun hai?"
Karishma, "Hai koi. Aap pehle ye bataiye aapko koi pareshaani to nahi hai?"
Pushpaji, "Aree aapki zindagi, aapki marzi. Aapka jivan saathi aap chunenge isme hum kya kehsakte hai. Haan par bahu meri pasand ki honi chahiye bas."
Karishma smiled at her mother, "Bahu aapko jaroor pasand aayegi."
Pushpaji, "Haan haan ban mat, Amma hai hum tere. Tum dono ko kya laga? Tumlog humare peeth peeche aise ashiqui ladayoge aur hume pata nahi chalega?"
Noorji added, "Aur nahi to kya. Bohot chalak samajhte hai khudko. Inhe lagta hai ki hume kuch pata nahi hai. Ye jitni bhi kiss karte hai nah sab hum balcony se hd dekhte hai. Itne besabar bai, ghar ke samne hi shuru ho jaate hai."
Pushpaji, "Aur thaane mein jo ye nain ladate hai humari baaz jaisi aankho se kaise baach paayenge?"
Haseena was sitting like a statue as if she had been striked by lightning. Karishma was scratching her forehead trying to hide her face. Santu and Cheeta suppressed their laughter seeing the state of the two lovebirds.
After some seconds, Karishma composed her and looked at the mothers, "Matlab aap dono ko koi aitraaj nahi hai?"
Pushpaji, "Aree aitraaz kya keh raha hai pagal, hum to intezaar kar rahe the ke tu Haseena se aapne pyaar ka izhaar kab karega."
Noorji, "Aur nahi to kya! Agar ye dono pehle hi ye kaam karlete to hume ye ladka dhoondne ke liye taqlif na karni padti."
Everybody laughed loudly and started to discuss about marriage and preparation. Noorji and Haseena stayed there for the night and Cheeta went back to his own house as his mother had come. Haseena went to Santu's room and Noorji went to Pushpaji's room. Karishma, the poor soul, who wished to keep Haseena in her own room, had to sleep alone. But she was determined to bring Haseena to her. She called Haseena.
Haseena, "Hello, kiya baat hai? Ek hi ghar mein hai kar phone kar rahe hai aap?"
Karishma, "Aap Santu ke saath soyengi kya aaj?"
Haseena, "Ab uske kamre mein aaye hai to ushike saath soyenge."
Haseena, "Aap humare kamre mein aajaye na."
Haseena, "Nahi, aaj hum Santu k saath soyenge aur usse bohot saari baate karenge."
Karishma, "To hum akele soyenge?"
Haseena, "Kyu? Har roz aap akele hi sote hai na?"
Karishma, "Par aaj to aap hai nah."
Haseena, "Hum yaha Santu k saath so jaayenge. Aap bhi so jaaiye."
Karishma hummed and cut the call but she was planning to bring Haseena to her room.
Haseena and Santu fell asleep after their two hours of conversation. But Karishma who was overhearing their whispers from the door, stood there. She was waiting for Santu to fall asleep.
Santu soon fell asleep but Haseena was awake. She was turning and tossing on the bed. That's when she heard the click sound indicating that someone was opening the door. So she feigned sleeping. Karishma came in and tiptoed to Santu's bed. She made sure Santu was asleep. Then she came to Haseena and called her. But Haseena didn't respond. So she thought Haseena to be asleep. She carefully carried Haseena in bridal style and got out of the room closing the door with her leg slowly. Then she came into her room and layed Haseena on her bed. Fixing the ac temperature according to Haseena's choice, she covered Haseena with the blanket and she herself got into blanket hugging Haseena. She thought Haseena to be asleep and caressed her face gently and placed soft kisses on her temple repeatedly. She brought her face down to Haseena's neck and kissed there. She inhaled Haseena's sweet scent from her taking deep and long breaths. Haseena couldn't just lay inactive anymore. She was melting by Karishma's sweet gestures. She opened her eyes and called Karishma's name whispering, "Karishma."
Karishma instantly lifted her head up looking at Haseena, "Aap soye nahi?"
Haseena who was still in under the influence of Karishma's touches, just nodded her head in negative.
Karishma laughed out, "To itni der se natak kyu kar rahi thi aap? Hume to laga aap so gaye honge."
Haseena, now recovered from the spell and replied, "Agar aap ko laga tha ki hum so chuke hai, to aap hume aise sata kyu rahi thi?"
Karishma made a puppy face, "Hum sata kaha rahe the? Hum to bas aapse thoda sa pyaar kar rahe the."
Haseena, "Ye thoda hai? To zyada kitna hota hai? Koi gehri neend mein soya hua bhi jag jaayega aapke iss thode se pyaar se."
Karishma, "Zyada kaisa hota hai hum abhi aapko dikhate hai."
She didn't waste another second and started kissing Haseena. Haseena rejoined in the kiss also. Karishma slowly entered her hand under Haseena's night dress and caressed her waist and belly delicately. Haseena gasped at this. Karishma opened two buttons from Haseena's nightwear and slided it down to her shoulder revealing Haseena's shoulder to her. She placed a few wet kisses on Haseena's shoulder. Haseena being unable to cope up with the sensation, pushed Karishma on the bed and got on top of her, "Aap na ye aisi harkatein bandh kijiye aur filhaal ke liye so jaaiye."
Karishma kissed her again and made her lay comfortably on herself. Soon both drifted off because of tiredness. The next day, Ammi and Haseena went home after afternoon and Karishma had gone to drop them.
On Monday, when Haseena entered the station, everyone saluted her and she also saluted back. She warned everyone to be careful and restrain from any shenanigans as DSP sir had called her yesterday night and he can come anytime soon, "Suniye, hume DSP sir ne kaal call kiya tha. Kehrahe the ki unhe koi zaroori baat karni hai humse. To woh aaj thaane aane waale hai. To aap sab thoda sambhal ke rahiye taki DSP sir ko humari team mein se kisi par bhi naraz na hona pade."
Everyone nodded and when Haseena went back to her cabin, Pushpaji whispered to Santu, "Ye ganju aaj aayega aur phir se humari tiffin khaake chala jaayega."
Santu, "Aapka kya hai, aap aaj Karishma madam ke tiffin se khaane waali hai, kiuki aaj to Karishma madam aapne haaton se noodles paka ke laayi hai."
Pushpaji, "Ama jadbuddhi, hum unka kha lete to woh humari tiffin khati na, ab kya bhuke pet rahenge?"
Santu, "Bhuke pet rehne ki kya zaroorat hai Pushpee? Bahar se kuch mangwa lijiye na, simple."
Pushpaji, "Tum singhade khaate raho. Jaanti nahi jo kya, tumhari Karishma madam ko bahar ka khaana pachta nahi."
Santu, "Haan, to ab? Koi baat nahi, humari tiffin se khalenge."
Pushpaji, "Tum shayad bhul rahi ho, hum ekhi ghar se aate hai, aur tumne bhi to rajma chawal hi laaya hai. To tumhari tiffin kaise bach sakta hai?"
Santu was about to say something but got interrupted when Karishma spoke from behind, "Ama aap logo ko koi kaam nahi hai na bakeiti ke alawa? Aur aap Pushpaji, kya tab se tiffin ke liye pareshaan hoti ja rahi hai? Jaise ki tiffin nahi koi khajana ho gaya hai."
Pushpaji, "Dekha Santu dekha, hum inke liye pareshaan ho rahe the aur ye aakar humpe hi dhos jama rahe hai. Humare to bhaag hi phoot gaaye aisi nalayek aulad jo mili hai hume."
Karishma, "Bas bas, bandh kariye aapna ye emotional drama, hum sab ke liye laaye hai. Kiuki hume pehle se pata tha ki aaj DSP sir aane waale hai. Isiliye hum aap sabke liye khaana banakar laaye hai."
Santu exclaimed, "Sach mein!"
She jumped on Karishma to hug her. Karishma slightly hugged her but broke the hug shortly, "Ama phudakne waali khargosh, hum thaane mein hai. Wardi ka koi maryada hai ki nahi?"
Santu giggled, "Hai na Madam. Tabhi to kiss nahi kya."
Karishma nodded her head in a defeated manner and ordered, "Chaliye, sab aapne aapne kam le laagiye. Bohot hogayi bakeiti. Ab jiske liye vetan milti hai woh kam bhi kar lijiye."
She went towards her desk while peeking at Haseena's cabin and Haseena was too engrossed in a file to notice their banter.
DSP sir came before noon. Everyone saluted him and as always, he got startled, "Jai Hind. Aree Haseena Mallik kaha hain?"
Haseena came out of her cabin and saluted DSP sir again startling him. He then said, "Aree Haseena Mallik ji aur Karishma Singh aap dono ke liye ek naya mission hai. Haan aur iss mission mein Santosh Sharma ki bhi zaroorat hai aap logo ko, kiuki woh ek cyber specialist hai aur Cheeteshwar Chaturvedi ki bhi."
Santu nudged Pushpaji and proudly lifted her collar.  Karishma and Haseena saw this innocence and exchanged a soft smile.
DSP sir continued, "Ye ek bohot hi khaas mission hai, ye mission women trafficking gangs ke khilaaf hai. Yaha se matlab aas paas ke ilaako se to hum ye gang ko mita paaye hai, par iss gang ki jo main kariyalai hai woh hai Goa mein. Kiuki Goa mein bohot se tourists aate rehte hai. To ye log unhe kidnap karte hai, aur Goa mein police maintenance ki kami hai. Kiuki waha kuch aise beaches hai jaha koi nahi jaata. Isiliye waha iyesab criminal activities asaani se operate kiya ja sakta hai. To department ne iss gang ko jad se khatam karne ke liye ye plan banaya hai. Sirf aap hi nahi aur bhi kahi thaane se bohot si officers ko appoint kiya gaya hai iss kaam ke liye. Aap sabko milkar ye operation successful karna hai."
Haseena, "Ji sir. Hum iss gang ko zaroor khatam karenge aur mission successful hokar hi rahega."
Karishma, "Jee sir, hum bhi poori koshish karenge ki iss gang ant ho sake."
Santu and Cheeta joined Karishma, "Hum bhi sir."
DSP sir, "Waah Haseena Mallik, hume aapse aur aapki team se yahi ummeed thi. Ek file hai jo humare gaadi mein hai. Usmein kon kon si officer aapke saath ja rahe hai uski ek list hai. Pehle aap logo ko ek hafte ki training di jaayegi phir aapko mission operate karna hai. To aaplog kal subha hi headquarter chale aaiye aur aaj aap charo ki half day hai, to jaakar packing shuru kar dijiye aur thoda sa araam kar lijiye."
Karishma said, "To sir aap do constable bhej dijiye, sab chale jaayenge to Pushpaji yaha kya karenge."
DSP sir, "Theek hai, aap bhi aaj half day le lijiye Pushpaji. Baaki to kaal se ek SI aur do constable aane waali hai teen mahine ke liye training ke liye yaha. Aaj main kisi aur ko bhej dunga."
Haseena, "Aapka bohot shukriya sir."
DSP sir, "Abhi hum chalte hai. Aur Cheeta Chaturvedi, aap aayiye humare saath, woh file lene ke liye."
Everyone nodded and DSP sir took Pushpaji's tiffin box and was about to go but everyone saluted and he flinched. Cheeta went out with him to take the file from him.
Haseena, "Chaliye phir aaj hum apni apni pending files khatam kar lete hai aur adhe din ke baad to hum ghar ja hi rahe hai."
Everyone got back to work and left the station after noon.
Next day, all four went to headquarter and took instructions of what to do and when. They needed to go to Mumbai for training for 7 days and then to Goa to execute their plan. They had a flight to catch tonight to go to Mumbai.
Ammi and Pushpaji had come to see them off. Haseena said that, Pushpaji should stay for some days in their house till they come back. Pushpaji though first denied but then agreed as Haseena was nagging her continuously. Karishma had asked Bilku to take care of them and the thaana in their absence.
Soon the announcements were made and the quartet left Lucknow for Mumbai. The next 7 day passed in a jiffy. They were so engrossed in training that they did not have any time for other things. But they surely would call their parents to make sure they were okay and would not worry for them.
It was the day they would execute their plan and raid on the hideout of the gang. Total 16 officers were appointed for this mission. They made a blueprint of the hideout and planned to get inside first in disguise and plant cameras and slowly kill their henchmen and then rescue the girls to make sure they would safely bring the girls back.
All went to the club wearing normal party outfits and mingling with the crowd they were observing their surroundings with keen eyes. Santu, Haseena and other three officers were asked to find out the girls and bring out them and Karishma, Cheeta and the remaining officers were asked to identify and clear the way by knocking out the henchmen as early as possible. They had almost knocked out more than half of the goons and otherside Haseena and her team were able to find out the girls. They all were coming out secretly and that's when a goon injected something on Haseena's forearm but Haseena managed to knock out him and they all came out of the place safely after a deadly fight. Everyone was safe and going to their nearest police station to send the girls home as fast as possible. It took 1 hour for them to clear all the formalities and then everyone headed back to their hotel.
Karishma came to Haseena's room after half an hour and found Haseena in a disheveled state. She quickly ran towrds her and cupped her face, "Hasee, ka hua hai aapko? Idhar dekhiye, humari tarf dekhiye. Aap aise kahe baithi hai? Aap fresh bhi nahi huyi aab tak."
Haseena had no sense of what Karishma was saying. She was just looking at Karishma's lips which were moving as she talked. Haseena didn't reply to anything and started kissing Karishma hungrily. Karishma was at a loss of what to do. Haseena was sucking on her lips like her life depended on it and Karishma was sitting numb. Haseena straddled Karishma in swift move and gestured Karishma to take charge. She was panting heavily from her recent work. Karishma asked her, "Hasee, ka baat hai? Aap theek nahi lag rahe? Kuch hua hai ka?"
Haseena was in mo mood to talk. She pulled Karishma by her neck and and made Karishma lay on her. She arched her back pressing herself more on Karishma and Karishma who was baffled, hugged Haseena to calm her. Haseena was caressing Karishma's back and clutching her hair with urgency and Karishma was thinking why Haseena was behaving like this. She freed herself earning a dissatisfied sigh from Haseena. Then she noticed a small blood clot on Haseena's arm and lifted her hand, "Ye ka hai Hasee? Ye to jaise koi jabardasti injection laga diya ho aapko. Ye kaab hua?"
Haseena said with heavy breathing, "Ye pata nahi jab hum ladkiyo ko bahar la rahe the tab koi hume ye injection dekar le jana chah raha tha. Hume laga ki shayad behoshi ka injection hai aur hum to behosh nahi huye to shayad sirf injection ka sui chuba hai, kuch inject nahi hua."
She then again tried to pull Karishma on herself, "Aap please humse pyaar kijiye na, rehne dijiye ye baate aaj ke liye. Aaj sirf aap aur hum."
Karishma instantly understood what might have happened and said in mind, "Ye jaroor kisi aphrodisiac ka injection tha. Tabhi Hasee aise ajeeb bartav kar rahi hai."
She tried to calm Haseena, "Haan hum hai aaphike saath hai. Aayie hum aapko sula dete hai. Aapki tabiyat theek nahi lag rahi."
Haseena protested, "Nahi, hum nahi soyenge. Aap humse pyaar nahi kar rahe hai. Hum aapse request kar rahe hai please Krishu kuch kijiye nah. Hume bohot ajeeb sa lag raha hai. Aaphi hume isse bacha sakte hai."
Haseena was being more impatient with each passing second as the drug was showing its effects, "Please Krishu, hume aapna bana lijiye, make love to me, I'm yours only na? You are mine only. Please humse aur bardasht nahi ho raha."
Karishma understood her uneasiness and was hell worried of how to control the situation. She was thinking what to do in such a situation and immediately carried Haseena in a bridal style.
Haseena clutched her neck, "Krishu, hume aap chahiye."
Karishma, "Haan Hasee, bas bas, thoda sa intejaar kijiye. Hum abhi aapki khwaish puri kar denge."
She went to her room carrying Haseena and made sure no one had seen them. Entering her room, Karishma hurriedly closed the door and took off Haseena's shirt. Haseena who was not in her senses completely thought Karishma would make love to her and hugged Karishma. Karishma lifted Haseena by her hips and Haseena tangled her legs around Karishma's waist. Karishma carried her to the bathroom and standing under the shower turned it on in full speed. Haseena was only in her innerwear and got drenched completely within a few seconds. Karishma made her stand leaning against the wall and she herself took off her jacket and shirt. She hugged Haseena making her stand under the shower and kept holding her steadily under the shower for some more minutes. Haseena was also getting quiet and calm slowly. Karishma then gave Haseena clothes from her luggage and told her to change into those. Haseena was giddy and could barely stand firmly or walk. She somehow got changed and came out holding the walls. It took her more time than usual.
Karishma till then quickly changed her own clothes and called one of her familiar doctor whose wife was gynecologist, "Hello doctor Das, hume aapse urgent madat chahiye. Aapki biwi kaha hai?"
Dr. Das, "Madam wo to gharpe hai aur hum yaha hospital mein."
Karishma, "Theek hai, hume unka number message kijiye jaldi."
Karishma got the number in a minute and called her immediately, "Hello, Dr, Meena bol rahi hai?"
De. Meena, "Haan, aap kaun?"
Karishma, "Jee hum hai SI Karishma Singh, aapki pati se humari jaan pehchan hai. Hume ek jaroori tar pe aapki madat chahiye."
Dr. Meena, "Haan boliye nah."
Karishma, "Woh humari colleague hai ek, unhe shayad kisi ne drug inject kya ho, mujhe dar hai ke woh aphrodisiac jaisa kuch hai kiuki woh bohot ajeeb bartav kar rahi hai."
Dr. Meena, "Kiya woh unmarried hai?"
Karishma, "Haan."
Dr. Meena, "To phir aap bas intezaar kar sakte hai ki kab tak drug ka asar khatam hoga."
Karishma, "Kab tak hoga?"
Dr. Meena, "Kuch keh nahi sakte. Dosage ke hisaab se drug ka asar khatam hone ka waqt bhi alag alag hai. Bas utni der tak unki khayal rakhna padega."
Karishma, "Kiya karna hoga?"
Dr. Meena, "Dekhiye aap unhe drug di gaayi hai iski bohot se side effects hai. Alag alag logo pe inka alag alag side effects dikhai dete hai. Jaise ki kisiko chakkar aate hai, ya phir muscle tension, discomfort aur anxiety, genital pain, feelings of violation wagera wagera. To aapko bas victim ki khayal rakhna hai."
Haseena came out of the bathroom and hugged Karishma from behind, "Krishu, chaliye na humare saath."
Karishma, "Theek hai. Hum rakhte hai. Aapka bohot dhanyabaad."
Dr. Meena, "Yeh to humara farz hai."
Karishma quickly cut the call lest the doctor would hear Haseena's voice.
Haseena again called her name sweetly, "Krishu..."
Karishma turned back and hugged Haseena tightly. She was feeling restless seeing Haseena in this state. Her blood was boiling to rip the man apart who was responsible for Haseena's this condition. She took Haseena to her bed and made her lay down. Haseena was not leaving her, "Krishu please, humse aur bardasht nahi ho raha. Please kuch kijiye na."
Karishma instead of being turned on felt her heart ache seeing Haseena in distress. She said, "Hasee, ruk jaaiye, hum abhi kuch karte hai."
She googled what to do and how to handle someone drugged like this. But Haseena didn't remain inactive. She started kissing Karishma. She took Karishma's both lips in her own and sucked them hard. She was licking her cheeks, neck, chin, jawline making it hard for Karishma to use the mobile. Karishma then took one of Haseena's scarfs and took Haseena's one hand behind from above her shoulder and another below from her arm. Then she tied Haseena's both hands behind her back with that scarf. Haseena was clearly dissatisfied with this arrangement and asked Karishma repeatedly to free her hand. But Karishma didn't listen to her, "Dekhiye Hasee, humari taraf dekhiye. Hum nahi chahte ki kaal subha aapko koi bhi pareshaani, pachtava ya dukh ho. Hum aapka faida nahi uthana chahte jab ki aap nashe mein hai aur...."
Haseena didn't let her speak further and sealed her lips with a fierce kiss. Haseena said in a ragged breath, "Krishu, hum jaante hai ke ye aap hai, humari Krishu. Hum bas thode se...matlab...par hum jaante hai hum kisse kya mang rahe hai."
Karishma hugged her securing her in a tight embrace, "Hasee, hum aapse bohot pyaar karte hai. Bohot jyada. Hum aapko kisi bhi tarah ki taqleef mein na dekh sakte hai nahi dena chahte."
Haseena, "Hum jaante hai. Tabhi aapse mang rahe hai, aur humara haq hai ek dusre par."
Karishma nodded her head. Haseena then demanded, "Ab hat kholiye humara. Humare hat mein dard kar raha hain."
Karishma took her hands behind and untied Haseena's hands. Haseena showed her hand that had a red mark around her wrist. Karishma placed kisses all over her hands tenderly mumbling sorry over and over. Though Karishma was kissing her hands normally but due to the drug effects, Haseena was being turned on. She freed her hand from Karishma's and started opening her shirt buttons. Karishma gasped at this and tried to stop Haseena by caging her hands. But Haseena was being uncontrollable again and Karishma panicked seeing her like this again. She hugged Haseena tightly to stop her from doing anything. Haseena was struggling but Karishma didn't release her. She kept caressing Haseena's back and hair continuously to calm her.
Karishma, "Hasee, aap so jaaiye. So jaayenge to sab theek ho jaayega. Bas bas, shaant ho jaaiye, sab theek hai. Bas. Shaan shaant."
Haseena was tired from all the activities today and slowly drifted off. Karishma kept holding her and made Haseena lay on her chest comfortably. Soon she also drifted off because of tiredness.
In the morning, Haseena was the first to wake up. She saw her disheveled state and remembered last night's incidents. She was about to sit up but couldn't as Karishma was still securing her in her arms. She looked at Karishma and remembered how Karishma handled her patiently last night. She tried to get out of her hold and her movements woke up Karishma.
Karishma asked worriedly, "Hasee aapko koi taqleef to nahi ho rahi hai na ab?"
Haseena nodded in negative.
Karishma, "Shukar hai Bholenaath ka...aap fresh ho jaaiye hum bahar jakar nashta mangwaate hai. Aapne kaal raat se kuch nahi khaaya."
Karishma got up and buttoned her shirt. Haseena tried to get down from the bed and walk towards the bathroom but she was still giddy and had difficulty in walking. Karishma noticed this and helped her to go in the bathroom. Karishma kept standing outside fearing Haseena will have difficulty in bathroom. When Haseena came out, she made her sit on the couch and she herself went to get fresh. They had their breakfast and got ready to go to the local police station to report about yesterday's raid. The official works were over till evening and Santu and Cheeta insisted that they should go shopping. Haseena also thought as they have spare time then they should buy some gifts for everyone. They went to the Panaji Market and bought gifts and had dinner. They came back to the hotel at 12:40 and left for their respective rooms to rest as they had to get up early to catch a flight.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.