Birthday Gift

It's Karishma's birthday today and Haseena hasn't wished her yet. Although she is not much fond of celebrating the day, she was hoping that Haseena would wish her and they would have a good time together. However, Haseena took a leave and went home early. So Karishma was going home alone today. On the way, she saw earrings and bought a pair for Haseena. Keeping them in the pocket, she reached home. Entering the home, she was surprised as she saw the house was decorated and everyone was waiting for her to arrive. Everyone shouts "Happy Birthday."
She went near them and took the blessings of Pushpaji. Pushpaji asked, "Tumhe aane mein itni der kyu lagi?”
Karishma, "Hum aapne khabri se milne gaaye the, investigation ke kaam se."
Pushpaji, "Accha chalo fresh hokar aao. Hasee ne tumhare liye cake banayi hai."
Karishma looked at Haseena and she gave her a warm smile.
Cheeta, "Haan haan di aap fresh hojaye phir cake bhi khaana hai. Hasee di ne banaya hain, humse aur raha nahi jaraha."
Billu, "Chup ho ja bhukkad. Thodi der pehle hi toh thusa tha tune maa ke banaye pakode."
Cheeta glared at him and all other laughed.
Karishma went towards their room and signed Haseena to come with her. Santu saw that and said teasingly, "Aapko fresh hone ke liye Hasee di ki kya zaroorat hai?" Haseena ran into the room hurriedly to avoid any further teasing.
KarEena entered their room. Karishma closes the door and holds Haseena against the door. Making an angry face, she said, "Aapko agar yaad tha toh apne hume pehle wish kahe nahi kya? Hum toh soch rahe the aap shayad bhul gayi hongi."
Haseena, "Thik hai naraaz mat hoiye na aajke din. Hum toh aapko surprise dene waale the."
She kissed on Karishma's cheeks and sent her to the washroom, "Aap jaiye hum aapke kapde nikal dete hai."
Karishma comes out of after bathing and wearing the set of clothes Haseena selected for her. She cut the cake and fed everyone. Malaika had cooked all her favorite dishes and everyone had their dinner cheerfully.
After the dinner, Malaika went home but Pushpaji didn't let Cheeta and Billu go home. They all sat in the living room gossiping and doing their favorite work bakeiti. They stayed for the night setting themselves in Santu's room. Santu moved into Pushpaji's room for the night.
Entering into the room, Haseena changed into her nightgown and went to bed and laid beside Karishma cuddling her. Karishma took out the earrings from her pocket, "Yeh dekhiye, hum raaste me aate samai dekha toh aapke liye leliye. Aapko pasand aaya?"
Haseena with a bright smile says, "Bohot khubsurat hai. Janamdin aapka aur aap hume gift de rahe hain. Impressive."
Karishma kissed Haseena's cheek and said, "Humara birthday gift dijiye ab."
Haseena hugged Karishma's neck with both hands, "Boliye kya chahiye aapko?"
Karishma bit Haseena's earlobe lightly, "Aap."
Haseena, breathing unevenly, "Hum toh hai aaphi ke. Ismein puchne waali kya baat hain."
Karishma grabbed Haseena's waist with one hand, came above her and pressed her closer to her own body and said, "Toh phir hume aapna gift unwrap karna hain."
Haseena still wasn't used to such shameless remarks of Karishma even after so much time of their marriage. Her cheek turned red. Karishma starts opening her night gown while kissing Haseena's neck.
Drifting off into a loving frenzy, Haseena said, "Last sunday aap bohot wild hogaye the, bagal mein Amma aur Santu ka kamra hain, kuch lihaaj kijiye."   
Karishma giving wet kisses on Haseena's neck and cleavage said, "Usdin aap itni acchi lagrahi thi humara santulan had se jyada bigad gaya tha. Waise sirf hum hi betaab nahi the, aap bhi toh chilla rahi thi, 'please Krishu, do harder."
Haseena's cheeks and ears got red hearing Karishma's words. She slapped on Karishma's back and said, "Aap din ba din besharam hote ja rahe hain."
Karishma was kissing Haseena's belly. She looked up and said, "Aur aap din ba din hot."
Haseena couldn't say anything more. She hugs Karishma and drowns herself in Karishma's passionate love.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.