Tender Moments

It's the weekend and a good opportunity to fill up the due sleep of the whole week. That's what Karishma thought and she would not wake up until her eyes were tired from sleeping. It's her every weekend routine to get up this late. But Pushpaji and Santu had woken up early as they intended to go to mandir to perform some special kind of ritual. Malaika would also accompany them and she had already come. Haseena would also go with them and everyone knows she is very punctual. But today's scenario was different. Everyone was getting ready but Haseena had still not woken up which is so unusual of her. Pushpaji asked Santu to knock on their door and ask if Haseena would go with them. Santu knocked on the door and Haseena's sleep got disturbed. She managed to wake up from slumber and free herself from Karishma's hold and opened the door to find Santu standing there, "Santu, kiya baat hai? Itni subha?"
Santu who herself was not able to wake up properly, said in a drowsy voice, "Di, hum sabko aaj mandir jaana hai. Aap aur Karishma di bhi uth jaaiye."
Haseena remembered, "Aree haan, hum to bhool hi gaaye the. Tum jao, taiyaar ho jao, hum bas thodi der mein aate hai."
Santu left walking like a zombie to freshen herself and Haseena came back in the room to get ready.
Today Haseena could not wake up early and all thanks to Karishma's mischief the previous night because of which she slept late. Not only was she late, she also had some prominent red marks all over her neck and cleavage which she had to take care of. She sat on the chair in front of her dressing table and thought, "Ya Allah, kiya halat bana diya hai inhone humara gardan par. Aise nishaan lekar bahar jaaye hum ab! Ye to accha hua ki Santu neend ki waja se dekh nahi paayi acche se, warna aaj pura din chidhati rehti."
She peeked at Karishma who was sleeping like a lifeless body without caring about the world around her, "Aur inhe dekho koi! Kaise shaanti se so rahe hai, jaise kuch jaante hi nahi, kuch aata hi nahi. Inka aisa masoom chehra dekhkar koi keh paayega yahi insaan raat ko itna bakaabu tha! Masoom to chodo, inka bhowkal dekhkar bhi koi andaaza nahi laga paayega ye itni badmaash hai."
She was getting ready while thinking all this. Then she thought to wake up Karishma lest they will be late. She went to her and started to call her by name and moving her body, "Krishu....Krishu...uth jaaiye na, hume der ho rahi hai.....sun rahe hai aap...."
Karishma was turning her face from side to side with no intention of waking up. Instead of waking up, she pulled Haseena by her waist and hugged her and mumbled in a sleepy tone, "So jaaiye Hasee, aapne humko raatbhar sone nahi diya."
Haseena's mouth opened in utter surprise, "Ye hume kehna chaahiye, ye aap kaise keh sakte hai! Aapne hume sone nahi diya raatbhar, ab subha aap kuch aur keh rahe hai!"
Karishma, "Aree, humne kiya kya! Woh aap nahi thi jo itni khubsurat awaaje nikal rahi thi? Aap nahi thi jo humse keh rahi thi ki 'Krishu, rukiye mat, go on.' Aap hi ne to angreji keh keh kar hume uksati rahi."
Haseena's cheeks were a deep shade of red when Karishma reminded her of her sentences and doings last night. She felt so shy and bashful when she remembered her own words. She slapped Karishma's chest, "Woh bhi aapki waja se. Ab hume chodiye aur fresh hokar aaiye, humari waje se saabko der ho rahi hai."
Karishma pecked on her lips several times before getting a towel. Meanwhile Haseena went to the dressing table to finish her work and drape a saaree. Karishma came from behind and hugged her waist, "Aap abhitak acche se taiyaar nahi huye, chaliye humare saath ekbaar aur naha lijiye. Hume akele nahane ki man nahi hai."
Haseena came out of her grip and glared at her, "Ye behuda baatein bandh kijiye aur jaldi se taiyaar ho jaaiye, warna kuch der mein Amma bulane aayegi, aur ye bilkul bhi accha nahi lagega."
Karishma clicked her tongue expressing her irritation and made a sad pout, "Aaj chutti hai na, phir..."
Haseena didn't let her finish and kisses her lips tenderly, "Thoda adjust kar lijiye na, bas kuch der ki baat hai, phir hum to hai hi eksaath."
Karishma melted and went to the washroom with a dissatisfied look on her face.
Haseena wore a saaree and came out of their room. Pushpaji and Malaika were working in the kitchen preparing the necessities for pooja. She went to the kitchen to help them. But Pushpaji stopped her, "Hum karlenge, tum jao aur Santu ke saath sofe pe baith jao, hum thodi der mein aate hai."
Malaika chirped in a gleeful tone, "Haan haan, waise bhi aap bohot thake huye lag rahe hai, lagta hai raat ko neend poori nahi huyi."
Pushpaji, doing her famous step, "Ishh, hume to pehle laga ki bimaar hogi, par yeh to kuch aur hi chal raha hai."
Santu also came there with a face mask on her face, "Aap log itne has kyu rahe hai?"
Then she turned to Haseena, "Di, apko bukhaar hai, hai na? Tabhi main sochu aaj aap uthe kyu nahi! Dekhiye aapke gaal lal ho gaaye hai."
Pushpaji, "Woh tum nahi samjhogi Santu, tum abhi bacche ho."
Santu, "Haww Pushpee, main bacchi nahi hoon, poore 24 saal ki hoon."
Pushpaji, "Haan haan, abhi bhi ped nahi ho paayi tum, poudhe jitni hi ho."
Malaika also teased Santu, "Aur beta, akal aur samajhdari bhi to chahiye."
Santu scratched her nape, "Main kuch samjhi nahi Malaika di."
Pushpaji laughed at her cuteness, "Aree tumhe taiyaar nahi hona, jao apna ye mask utaro aur jaldi se taiyaar ho jao."
Santu went from there moving her head from side to side.
Pushpaji and Malaika both laughed at her antics.
Malaika smiled mischievously, "Waise Haseena, tumhare gardan par ye jo nishaanein hai, itne saare, jo aap chupane ki koshish kar rahi hai, woh humari baaz jaisi nazron se chup nahi paayi."
Pushpaji laughed at Malaika's words and Haseena blushed at her remark. Before she could get over her blushing state, Karishma's voice was heard who was calling Haseena loudly, "Hasee...Haseee, idhaar aayiye jara. Hume apna rumaal aur moneybag mil nahi raha."
Malaika again interrupted with a mischievous smile, ""Woh dekhiye, bulava agaya, jaaiye jaaiye."
Haseena's face was flushed. She managed to say, "Hum unhe samaan dekar aate hai," and she rushed to their room.
Entering the room, she found Karishma was all ready wearing a kurta and jeans and tied her hair. She went near Karishma, "Kya baat hai? Kya nahi mil raha aapko?"
Karishma pulled Haseena by her waist, "Hume aapni biwi nahi mil rahi, kya aap usse dhoond denge SHO saahiba? Unhone hume subha subha akela chod kar chali gaayi, theek se kiss bhi nahi di aur hume acche se pyaar bhi nahi kya."
Haseena should have gotten used to Karishma's these behaviors till now, after three years of their marriage but she still blushes whenever Karishma does these silly things.
Haseena replied in a shy tone, "Aur kitna pyaar chahiye? Abhi bhi man nani bhara aapka!"
Karishma shook her head cutely, "Nahi, aapse humara man nahi bharta. Hume aap hamesha humare pass chahiye. Itni kareeb ke jab hum aapke aankhon mein dekhe aur aapki dil ki dhadkane tej ho jaaye to hume wo awaaj sunayi de."
Haseena, whose heart was already beating erratically, said with tenderness, "Hum to humesha aapke paas hi rehte hai, ghar, station sab jaga par."
Karishma, ""Haan, par man nahi bharta na, aur ittu sa paas rehkar kya hoga!" She nuzzled Haseena's neck and said huskily, "Aur bhi paas, bohot jyada paas."
Haseena trembled a little sensing that the conversation was now heading to something more. She immediately pushed Karishma, "Chaliye, mandir ke liye der ho rahi hai."
Karishma was speechless for a moment as she couldn't get over the sudden detachment, but decided to go out as she saw Haseena running out hiding her reddened cheeks.