Off Day

Today is Sunday, Karishma's favorite day of the week cause she can wake up late fulfilling her sleep to her heart's content. Ammi had gone to Khaala's house 4 days ago. Today Ammi will be returning in the afternoon with Khaala who will come to visit KarEena, Pushpaji, and Santu. She has made biriyani, kheer, barfi, laddu - all things that are Karishma and Santu's favorite.
Everyone has woken up only KarEena were sleeping in their room in each other's embrace. Actually Haseena has woken up by the sound of the alarm but Karishma is still sleepy and she is not ready to leave her. When she got up, she saw Karishma lying on her back and sleeping with her(KS) face buried in the crook of her(HM) neck. Haseena is held captive with Karishma's legs near the waist and hands under her chest. There is no way to move. Sunlight was coming from outside. Karishma looks strangely simple and innocent. Haseena had to wake up, so she started thinking how to get up without waking up Karishma. Karishma gripped harder when Haseena gently tried to move her hand. Half of Karishma's body was raised on Haseena's. She tried waking Karishma, "Krishu ye kya hai? Bahar Amma aur Santu uthgaye hai aur hum itni der taak kamra bandh karke so rahe hai!! Aapko sona hai toh soyiye hume jaane dijiye."
Karishma, "Ama kya dikkhat hai aapka Hasee? So jaiye nah humare saath thodi der aur." She pressed Haseena on her and patted her head to make her sleep.
Haseena wiggled out of her hold, "Chodiye nah please, bahar sab kaam kar rahe hain aur hum yaha so rahe hain. Ye accha nahi lag raha. Woh log kya soch rahe honge."
Karishma, "Ama hum bhi toh nahi uthe nah? Aap bhi sojaiye." But Haseena disagrees and this makes Karishma angry. She freed Haseena and said, "Jaaiye, aapko humare saath nahi sona hai toh aap chale jaiye."
Haseena, "Haan, raatbhar kiske bahoon mein soye the hum? Aapke saath raatbhar chipke rahe aur abhi aap aise keh rahe hain."
Karishma's tone softens, "Hasee aaj off hai nah. Toh hum thodi der eksaath rahe toh kya samassya hai?"
Haseena pecked on her cheeks and lips and said, "Aap so jaiye hum aapko mana thodi kar rahe hain. Aap jab uthenge toh hume saamne dekhenge. Tab aapko good morning kiss bhi milega. Ab theek hai?"
Karishma put her head on Haseena's lap and said, "Sula dijiye."
Haseena caressed her hair and in some minutes Karishma again fell asleep. Haseena kept her head on the pillow and went to freshen up.
Coming out of the room, she greeted Pushpaji, "Good morning Amma."
Pushpaji, "Good morning baccha. Aao beth jao, nashta kar lo."
Haseena,"Krishu?"
Pushpaji, "Sone do us nawabzaade ko. Uskeliye bethi mat raho."
Haseena, "Aapne nashta kiya Amma?"
Pushpaji, "Haan, tum jaldi betho."
Then Haseena looked at Santu, "Nashta karliya hai tumne?"
Santu, "Nahi di aapka intezaar kar rahe the."
Haseena, "Itni der hogayi nashta kyu nahi kya? Humne kaha tha na ki aise intezaar mat karo."
Santu, "Aree kuch nahi hota. Aap aaiye. Bubs ko uthne main abhi bohot der hai."
Haseena, "So toh hai. Aaj unka neend pura hone ka din hai," then she whispered to Santu, "Ye toh accha hua hum chale aaye jabardasti, warna hume bhi pakadkar sula dete."
Santu giggled at this sentence and said, "Aapke bina unhe kuch aur dikhta kaha hai."
Pushpaji was in the kitchen. She asked, "Kya baat hai jo subha subha dono aise has rahe ho?"
Before Santu could say anything in the flow of her masoomiyat, Haseena said, "Bas aise hi."
They both had their breakfast together. Finishing their breakfast they sat in the living room and started gossiping. 1 hour later, Haseena made tea for Karishma and took breakfast to their room.

Karishma does not get up so early in the morning. Haseena came to their room tiptoeing. Karishma is sleeping on her stomach. Half of her back is visible. The big cut is visible (When she saved Haseena from being stabbed in the qayamat track).
Haseena caressed the wound mark with her hand. She started waking up Karishma, "Krishu, uth jaiye. Bohot der hogayi hai waise hi. Nashta kab karna hai?"
Karishma didn't move. A mischievous idea struck Haseena's mind.
Haseena twisted a thread and tickled Karishma's ear. Karishma scratched her ears. Haseena pulled the thread caressing Karishma's ear again. She laughed without realizing it.
Karishma's consciousness was being alert. She felt ticklish in her ears as well as a sound like water waves next to her ears as Haseena was smiling. She laid down with a pillow on her ear.
Haseena kneeled on the bed and leaned a little and tickled the ear on the other side.
Immediately a hand twisted her waist like a chain. Haseena fell down next to Karishma.
Karishma turned and straightened up. Then she hugged Haseena's waist with both hands and pulled Haseena on her chest and said, "Aapne kya socha? Aap hume aise gudgudi dengi aur hume pata nahi chalega?"
Haseena was lying on Karishma's chest. She tried to sit upright by resting her two elbows on Karishma's chest, "Toh? Darte hai kya hum aapse?"
Karishma, "Aree nahi begumjaan, darte toh tum hai aapse."
Haseena, "Hmm, theek hai, dar banaye rakhiye. Aur aaj uthne ka iraada nahi hai?"
Karishma woke up and sat leaning on the headrest of the bed. She pulled Haseena and made her sit on her lap. Haseena hugged her neck and said, "Hum aapke liye chaye aur nashta laye hai. Jaldi uthiye warna sab thanda ho jayega."
Karishma, "Aapko yaha lane ki kya zaroorat thi. Malaika toh hain hi. Aur hum bana lete na chaye khud."
Haseena, "Kyu? Hum laaye toh kya bigad gaya?"
Karishma, "Aisa nahi hain. Aapka itni taklif uthana hame nahi pasand."
Haseena, "Haww, ismein taklif kaisi?"
Karishma, "Pehle hume apni morning kiss chahiye. Aapne kaha tha ki aap denge jab uthenge tab."
Haseena closed her eyes. Her wet lips trembled a little. She went closer to Karishma and kissed softly on her lips. When she wanted to pull apart, Karishma's hand travelled to her nape from her back and she was pulled in for a fervent kiss. Pulling away, Karishma kissed both sides of Haseena's lips, cheek, chin and eyes. She was in no mood to stop but Haseena pushed her into the washroom and told her to freshen up hurriedly.

In the afternoon, Khaala and Ammi came home with Cheetah and Billu. Karishma, Cheetah and Billu attacked the foods once the greeting part was complete. They all sat and chatted together and spent a beautiful day.
In night at KarEena's room, Haseena had come from washroom and Karishma was lying on the bed checking her phone. Haseena came and jumped on Karishma. Karishma embraced her lovingly and both fell asleep whispering soothing words to each other.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.