Clashes - chp 7

━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━

"Karma!" Gojo yelled as I was mid-training with my sword, I looked at the man who seemed to finally step foot into the forest I worked hard in every day for the past month.  

"Gojo what do you want?" I asked as I swung at the tree again. 

"well first it's Gojo-sensei first off young lady, and secondly I have good news for you!" he said excitedly making me confused. 

"Itadori will be shown again today before the sister school festival! and you have to come since you're a part of it!" he said as he skipped in circles. 

"but I didn't train for this festival? surely they wouldn't want me to join the last minute, especially with Itadori who rises from the dead."I said deadpan as the man only laughed. 

"yeah but you've gotten much stronger they're gonna need you!" he finger gunned me as I only sighed. 

"maybe another time, I should focus more on my training. I need to become more powerful." I said as I turned around holding up my sword and swung from left to right. 

"but your friends they miss you, they keep wondering where you are," he whinned making me look down at my feet. 

"just go out to the fields, that's where everyone is meeting. if you don't show up fine, but everyone needs someone and they're your friends Karma." Gojo said as his hand was on my head ruffling it up he soon wrapped away leaving me standing alone. 

I do miss them, I miss my friends so much. but nobody has come to look for me? I train day and night in this forest and the only person to train with me is the man everyone hates and for good reason, but he trains with me. 

it just makes me confused, if everyone is so worried I'd run to Sukana why leave me alone with him for a whole month?

as I walked out of the forest alone my sword resting on my shoulder blades I huffed in annoyance. 

here I am about to shock everyone with my appearance then watch everyone get even worse when their other friend is raised from the dead. 

I noticed a lot of people on the field it looked to be a panda, a girl with forest green hair, another boy whose mouth was covered with silver hair, and Fushiguro along with Nobara who was sulking. 

"oi, whos that?" the girl with green hair said as she glared at me. 

"KARMA!?" my two friends yelled as Nobara came running at me hugging me meanwhile Fushiguro stood behind looking at me shocked a little.

"Hello, how are you guys?" I asked softly a small smile on my face as I placed my sword in the mirror that appeared behind me. 

"we've missed you! Where did you go!" Nobara said as her arm was around my shoulder.