A World Corrupt

A hundred years ago, aliens invaded the planet earth. Without a reason and without notice humans started disappearing; now we stay hidden. They find us every time though. Aliens are not what we thought; they're not big headed green guys. They look normal like humans, unless they feel like making you terrified for the rest of your life.  They're true form is Blue skin and huge black eyes; they have gills and teeth like wolves. They all have a power always something terrifying some can burn your insides out, others can make your mind see things like your nightmares; others can make you feel as if your arms are being ripped off. Now it's been a hundred years and humans are decreasing rapidly.

Willows P.O.V

      “Get your filthy hands off of me!” I scream to the aliens that held my arms. They looked normal but underneath they were nothing close to normal.

 “Shh- child be quiet” one of the creatures says, approaching me with a needle,

 “Get away from me! I am not a child!” I scream and squirm as he comes closer with a needle.

“This won’t hurt, just be still” the voice is soothing but, my rage and fear do not let me stop. Kicking to my left the first man goes down and I trip the other one. Backing up from the man with the needle, I run through a pair of doors I had been dragged through, I run past multiple aliens holding other humans “Get her!” one screeches.  I see the exit, almost there. Shoving the doors open I barrel into a man, looking up I see the same silver eyes with gold running through them, alien, he was one of them. Growling I try and kick him from my spot on the ground, he grabs my arm and yanks me hard, bringing me to my feet.

 “Stop it” he hisses in my ear, screeching I try and shove him away,

 “Get away from me!” he grabs my long red hair dragging me back in the building towards the room I ran from, if I had enough strength I would have ripped my hair out and ran but, my adrenaline was fading.

“Hold her” we were back with the man and the needle.

 “Can I ask a question first?!” I shout when the need close to my skin.

 “Yes?” the man with the needle says.

 “What are you going to do with me?” the man chuckles darkly.

 “You’ll be sold as a slave” the needle pierce my skin and instantly I faint.

 "They found us" Jack had yelled, as he busted the door open. Gasp fill the air "Let's go" he had told us. Immediately we had all scrambled to our feet heading for the escape hole. We had been silent, that's what we were taught to do. Some of the aliens had sensitive hearing and could even hear us breathing. We were almost out when yelling came from the way we had left, we started walking faster. The door we had tried to reach was opened and there stood 60 aliens. Everybody panicked; we shoved against them trying to run, in the end everybody was loaded in trucks.

 "Hey girly" an alien touches my face, kicking has hard as I could the alien flew back

. "You'll regret that" he says standing up "Darren not now" another alien blocked his way. There was a sharp pain in my head, and my world went black.

Lucas P.O.V

      Holding the limp girl in my arm “Take her” I shove her guard standing near. “I see you have things under control” I snicker to the doctor named Ralph. 

“She was how you say unexpected” the doctor says throwing the needle in the garbage.

 “Are you here looking through the slaves before the auction?” he asks.