Chapter 4

Willow P.O.V

        It’s been three days and I continued to do everything but, what was on the list. I had not seen Lucas in the three days probably why I was in a light mood most of the time. Maybe he had killed himself- The thought leaves my mind as soon as it enters, he too into himself. Mister, I’m master and there my rules, ugh! Someone needed to give him a wakeup call “Morning Willow” the cook who I found his name to be Jacque, pronounced Jack.

 “Morning Jacque” I grab an apple like I’ve done for the past three days.

 “When Master finds you been eating without permission he’ll kill you” a small smile slips on my lips, it was twisted really. I never actually feared death and even though I know its close, I still welcome it.

 “I’d better eat two then” my tone was light and I saw a worried look on his face.

 “Do you have no meaning to life?”

 The small twisted smile dropped into a scowl “No.” I say a bit harshly and he quickly shuts up. Shoving dark memories into the back of my mind, I finish my apple and proceed to start organizing the shelves.

 “I see you're still alive” This is how Samantha greets me every day.

 Grinning I say “What can I say? I’m too tough for a bunch of lowlifes.”

Both their faces get serious “They’ll kill you if they hear you talk like that.” Samantha’s voice is low, I knew she feared the lowlifes.

 “Should I scream it then?” I cock one eyebrow whispering back.

 “No!” they both said in unison. I chuckled turning back to the shelves.

 “If I get in trouble because of you, you’re going to wish you had been killed by Master.” I hear Danielle’s unmistakable snobby voice. She was a slave but, thought she was better than us somehow. Looking behind me I see her and Jessica walk in and three other males that refused to talk to me.

“Morning Jessica” I say sweetly. “Danielle” I snicker, her nose turns up and she looks at her chores

“The bathrooms again” she groans turning around. I had finished the shelves and was now working on collecting dishes to wash.

 “Willow” I freeze at the dark voice.

 “Yes Lucas.” I drawl at his name, my angered flared when my eyes landed on him.

“Have you learned nothing?” he growls.

 “I can’t not from a two year old” I growl right back, the room was silent and I knew everybody was watching and waiting to have to carry my dead body out.

 “Do you wish to die?” he says stalking towards me, I don’t move back in the slightest way.

 “Yes.” My voice is hard and threating.

“Why?” he stops and seems genuinely curious.

 “Hell would be better than here.” I spit out in disgust, his face twist with rage.

“I could make this hell for you.” My body feels as if a thousand spiders are crawling on me, biting me and it feel like my clothes have been lit on fire. Scratching at myself, I clamp my mouth shut, I would not satisfy his twisted head with my scream of pain. The pain stops and I start panting, there were signs of marks on me where my scratching started getting harder. “Follow me” he waits for me to push the aftermath away.

 “No, you’re freaking crazy lowlife!” I screamed now, I was in the air and over his shoulder. Scratching and tearing at him. I tried kicking but, he held my legs securely. He didn’t say anything the whole time he went up three flights of stairs and walked to the third to last door, opening it the room was dark.  I’m dumped onto a lush bed, scrambling to my feet, the lights turn on and I quickly search my surroundings. I was in a room with white walls, the bed was solid black except the white pillows, there was a wood desk with paper scattered everywhere. “Why am I here?” I demand angry.