Chapter 11

<B>Willow's P.O.V</B>

It's been awhile since Lucas first closed his eyes. I was still angry, hell I was furious! How can he say we are inferior and all we want is power, they want the exact same thing. Being in this car so close to him is driving me insane I can't continue to sit here next to this, this beast! Luckily I won't have to for long we're stopping at waffles house soon, I'll try and slip by then.

Moving my gaze back to Lucas, I try and hold out from kicking him. I wanted to so bad, I'm not even sure why.

<I>He is sexy.</I> I mentally smack myself, you retard. He's an alien and you're eyeing him up!

"Mmm" he begins to move around, falling off the seat in the process landing with a thud on the car floor. "Hey!" Lucas yells jumping up smacking his head on the roof and falling into my lap. Shocked from the scene I don't immediately push him off, just stare at him on my lap. He seemed stunned to lying unmoving on my legs.

<I>Is he dead?</I> The way he wasn't moving and I couldn't see if he was breathing either. Taking in a deep breath myself I realize it's a bit shaky. "Lucas?" No response not even a twitch, "Are you dead?" I whisper eyeing him across my lap. Trying to move my leg I realize he is really heavy.

"You know it's great to hear the remorse in your voice." Screaming from the sudden way he popped up making the sarcastic remark. Hand covering my mouth in horror I stare wide eyed at Lucas.

"Oh there we go sugar, some feelings!" Angry tears had formed in my eyes as my horrified look turned into a look of pure hatred.

"You dick!" I scream shoving him away from me.

"Your right I do have one and it's fairly large." Smirking he winks while lounging back, legs spread apart, staring at me.

"Oh that's just great, the purpose of that was?" Blinking my tears away, I continue to glare at him. Not answering me we just continue staring, well him staring and me more glaring. Hoping he'll drop dead.

"I can do what I want with my slaves." He seemed angry still, for what reason I don't know.

"I am not your slave! Get that through you pea sized brain!" I yell suddenly kicking him the leg, I couldn't help myself. Being in this closed space nowhere to escape him was driving me insane! I just needed to hurt him. Looking down slowly Lucas stares at the spot I had kicked him his mouth turning into an animalistic snarl. Lunging at me, my head slams down on the cushion bouncing off making me see black. Lucas now lying on top of me glared down at me, his teeth still bared. "Way not to look like a freak." I say sarcastically, though I was in no position to be taunting him.

"You are my slave and I can do whatever I please with you so I suggest you stop annoying me before I rip your intestines out." He purred at the end making me think he was delusional.

"You can't do whatever you want." Biting out as I try and squirm away from him. Only causing myself to rub against him that didn't feel right.

"Really?" smirking he leans down kissing my neck making me still completely. I was beyond freaking out.

"Get off me" I say gritting my teeth wanting no more than to slam my palm into his nose. Hands pinned to my side I could only visualize the scene.

"Well you see here human I'm getting incredibly tired of your demands and you thinking I can't do anything I wish to you." He breathes in my face causing me to sink back from the odd feeling.

"If I could use my powers subjectively you'd be on the ground bleeding right now." Eye's darkening I can feel a little fire sensation inside of me. Fighting the urge to rip the source out of me, closing my eyes I focus on breathing the pain only worsens.