chapter 4

Nicks POV

Water fell on my face and my eyes snapped open to see my mom smiling at me with a large bowl.

"Good morning! And happy 18th birthday my baby boy" my mom said in a very happy voice.

"Um, morning and really I couldn't get a nice kind waking?!" I half yelled at my mom with a glare.

She giggled! She just seriously giggled when her own son is glaring at her.

"Aww, nope baby I love you!" She yelled as she exited my room.

I sighed as I ran my hand through my black hair making it kinda slick back. ★ is the day that I'll find my mate. I wonder will she be a werewolf or human? What would she look like? I asked myself as I got up and went to my iPod putting on You're so creepy by Ghost Town. I hummed along as I got my clothes out for me when I got out of the shower. I walked into the bathroom and stripped down and got in.

† 15 mins later †

I got out of the shower as I took my towel and dried off, wrapping the towel dangerously low on my waist to cover up my lower half. I looked at my clothes for today and nodded in approval. I put on my black boxers with Batman symbols and I put on my red Ghost Town shirt, my black skinny jeans, then I put on my red Vans.

"Bye, mom!" I yelled as I walked out the door, walking to my 2015 Mercedes. I unlock the door and got in, turning it on. I backed out and I put the car in drive.

<*<*<*<*<*<¥>*>*>*>*>*>*>
)(25 minutes)(

I arrived at school with a huge smile on my face when my girlfriend Kimberly came up to me and pressing her boobs against my chest making my wolf Danny growl in anger.

"Happy birthday baby!" She yelled as she kissed my cheek making me sick to my stomach.

"Thanks, beautiful," I said with a fake ass smile.

"No problem," she said with a shrug.