♡chapter twenty-five♡

yess that's me, i met Taylor, Justin from Round2Crew, and Nick Dehaven on 6/20/15, i was so so so happy.
our pictures didn't turn out great, and i look like a toe, but at least i met them😍😜

Jack's p.o.v.

"Jack, i think i might be pregnant..." the words leave her mouth, and i hear them, i just can't process them.

pregnant? when did we have unprotected sex?

"is it mine?" i blurt out, my eyes wide at the realization that i just said that to her.

"Jack, don't be stupid, of course it's yours." she scoffs, rolling her eyes.

"when did i not use a condom?" i scratch the back of my head, not being able to think of a time when i didn't use one.

"remember when we fucked in the back of your car at the beach? you didn't use one then."

"oh shit" i run my hands through my long hair, feeling myself start to get stressed already. "i guess we're having a kid!" i laugh, trying to make this less tense.

"you want to?" her smile grows, making her blue eyes sparkle.

"of course, I've always wanted a family with you, maybe not this soon," i laugh a bit, moving my hand to her, still petite, stomach, "but i know I'll love him, or her, so much because it's our kid and that makes me so happy."

her cheeks flush pink and she rests her hand on mine, that still sits on her stomach. "i love you." she smiles big, squeezing my hand. "we need to tell the boys soon, before i start getting big." she drops her smile, as do i. i don't know how they're gonna take this, especially Cameron and Hayes.

"i think all the boys are home, and i could just call Sammy and tell him to come over." i explain, pulling out my phone.

about 20 minutes later all the boys sit in the living room, including Sammy. "are you guys moving out?" Hayes asks, looking up from his and Emma's intertwined hands.

"no, Hayes, we're not moving out." Emma chuckles, shifting so that she's facing all the boys. she looks up at me nervously, i give her a small smile to help calm her nerves. "...but someone else will be moving in."

"what?! who?!" Cameron jumps to his feet, clearly getting angry.

"Cam, relax. they won't be moving in for a couple months." i say, grabbing Emma's other hand. he sits back down, a scowl painted across his face.

"Jack and i are having a baby." Emma says, i look down at her, shocked she actually said it. i look at all the boys, Hayes' face is pale, Nash, Sam & Johnson look confused as fuck, and Cameron, his face is red.

"you got her pregnant?" he hisses, standing up so he's towering over me, as i try to sink lower into the couch. "pregnant?! y'all aren't even married yet!!" he yells, getting closer to my face.

"Cameron! stop it! it was an accident! Jack and i will just get married sooner! it'll be fine, we're ready for this!!" Emma shouts, standing up so that she's almost as tall as Cam.

"ready?! you think you're ready? Emma," he pauses to chuckle a bit, "you're no where near ready! how-"

"boys, could you leave Cam and i alone for a bit? just go to dinner or something, could you guys get out of the house until we're done, please?" she looks at all of the boys, including me. i round up all the boys and shoo them out of the house, after kissing Emma and telling her id see her soon and if she needed help to call me.

"y'all are having a kid?" Hayes asks, nervous.

"yeah, I'm glad though, even if it was an accident, i love her and having a family with her makes me happy." i smile, pulling into a pizza parlor. we all get out of the car and walk into the place.

after we all order, we sit and wait for our pizza, sipping on out drinks, the boys all silent. "what's wrong with you guys? why aren't y'all talking?" i ask.

"we don't want to lose you guys, we're scared that this is gonna tear us apart." Hayes speaks for the group.

"we aren't moving out, and if anything, this will bring us closer. Emma and i will want you guys to help us raise the baby." i pause, sipping on my coke, "we need you all to be apart of the baby's life."

Emma's p.o.v.

"Cameron, stop yelling. we need to talk about this without it turning into a huge argument. if you have questions, ask them." i say, as calmly as i can.

"unprotected sex, Emma? really?" his voice is angry, which scares me a bit.

"it was an accident, we both forgot. Jack and i can handle this. we'll move the wedding up, and start preparing." i try to explain, but knowing Cameron, there's hardly anything i can do right now to calm him.

he throws his head back in laughter, "Emma, how could you possibly be so stupid? you guys can't handle this! you guys can barely handle your relationship! Emma, Emma, Emma," he pauses, laughing a bit more, "you're so stupid."

"Cameron..." i can't find the right words, or any words for that matter. "i think you're being over dramatic about this. i love Jack, and Jack loves me. why can't you just accept this?" i squeeze my eyes shut, pinching the bridge of my nose.

"Emma, you aren't fucking ready! neither of you are!! just because you're in love doesn't mean you're ready for a baby! im not supporting this, im leaving. I'll stay at Audrey's. have a nice fucking time raising your child with Jack." he whips around and stomps outside, mumbling something about me being a "stupid girl."

as soon as Cameron leaves i fall to the ground, sobbing. my own brother just walked out on me, just as our parents had when we were 15.

i pick up my phone with shaky hands and dial Jacks number.

"hello? Emma? are you okay?" my fiancé answers with a worried voice.
"n-no bugs, i need you ho-ome." i stutter, still trying to catch my breath from the crying.
"okay, I'm on my way, princess."

i hang up the phone and throw myself down on the couch, continuing to cry.

minutes later, a frantic Jack Gilinsky bursts through our front door, making me jump up to a sitting position. "babe." he says, breathing heavily, he's clearly been running.

"where are the-" i hiccup, sniffling a bit, "-boys." i finish, standing up.

he walks up to me, cupping his hands around my cheeks, rubbing his thumbs on my cheekbones. "i love you so much, you know that?" i nod, smiling a bit. "we're going to get through this, i promise. we can get married next month. we'll make a video for the fans & what not, i know we'll get through this, babygirl." he presses his lips softly to mine.

"i love you so much, Jack Finnegan." i smile, making him blush.

my phone ringing interrupts our silence, causing me to curse under my breath about how stupid my phone is, i read "Hayes" and answer the phone.

"hello?"
"Emma! you gotta get here, it's Cameron." he sounds frantic which makes me panic a bit.
"Hayes, calm down, what's wrong?"
"Cameron...he was running in the street and he got hit by a car, Emma."

***

OKAY. so jadison? any thoughts?

idk, this chapter feels kinda lame. comment/vote 🔥

10 votes for next chapter 😜