♡chapter thirteen♡

Emma's p.o.v.

i left Cameron's room, heading back to mine, i was expecting Jack to be in there, but it was empty. i checked my phone and he had texted me: "hey babe, went out for a while, I'll be back later. i love you😍" i smiled, tossing my phone to my bed and just sat in silence. a knock on the door was the last thing i was expecting but was the first thing to interrupt the silence.
i walked down stairs and opened the door. i was greeted by a blonde girl, she looks oddly similar to me, blonde hair, blue eyes...
"hi I'm Leigh, im looking for gilinsky. who are you?" i look her up and down, ohmygod...this is the girl Jack was dating in Omaha...he's back with her? "im his...uh, friend. why?" she giggled a bit, "well we used to date and i was in town soo i thought I'd drop by!" it seemed like she was making this up, i told her he might be at a beach outside of town, he goes there sometimes, he doesn't know that i know, but he talks about that place sometimes. "thanks, do you know if he's in a relationship or not?" she pushed, smiling at me, i slid my hand with the ring on into my pocket. "no, i don't think so, it's complicated with him and her." she giggles before walking out.
as soon as the door closes i collapse, sobbing so hard it hurts. i make this weird choking noise in between each sob, losing my breath. i hear feat running down the stairs, im lifted off the ground by Johnson and Nash, Cam following behind.
they lay me on someone's bed, I'm still crying, but have stopped sobbing, Johnson looks at me then Nash, telling him to find Jack. "no! i don't want to see him!" i scream, causing them both to look down at me. "h-he's che-eating on me" i choke out, those words tasted like vinegar coming out of my mouth. Johnsons, Nash's and Cams eyes go wide, they all sit down, Johnson sitting next to me, pulling me into his lap, stroking my hair. the sobbing starts up again, as does the choking noises.
"shhhh. emma, relax baby girl. Jack is not cheating on you." Jack coos looking at me. his words soothe me a bit. "h-how do you kn-ow?" i stammer, looking up at him, "he would never. he loves you so much. i know he wouldn't." i sit in his arms, just thinking about all this. "but...Leigh was here...she's so pretty {i don't think she's really that pretty...buut you know, it's for the story😂}...she asked if he was in a relationship...he's cheating...he's cheating!" i scream, jumping off the bed and sprinting down the stairs, into the small closet under the stairs, locking the door. i blare my music sitting on the floor, crying.
he can't do this...i love him.
i need him.
I'm in this closet for 30 minutes before i calm down, i turn the music down, and have stopped sobbing. i hear Caniffs paws heading towards the closet, so i open the door and let him in. i rest my head on his chest, thinking about what to do.

Johnson's p.o.v.

after emma ran downstairs, we all followed her. we sat outside the door for a few minutes, before giving up and going upstairs into Nash's room.
"he's cheating? what's up with all this cheating?" i ask, looking at Nash, Cameron went to his room after we came upstairs. "i don't know, he might be...this is gonna fuck everything up." i pull out my phone and text emma,
"if Jack comes home, stay there. I'll tell you when to come up, ok?"
"ok" was all she said.
10 minutes later, we hear the door slam and feet pounding up the stairs. every door gets open then shut, until our door is reached, Jack opens our door, walking in.
"where is emma" he says between breaths, looks like he's been running. his eyes are puffy and his cheeks are pink.
i stand up so im kinda at his height, "i don't know man, Leigh showed up, she freaked out and told her that she didn't think you were in a relationship, that it was complicated with 'him and her', you really fucked up, Jack. what the fuck were you thinking? cheating? come on." his eyebrows furrow, as he looks at the ground.
"cheating? I'm not cheating? i didn't even know Leigh was here! she showed up at the beach and tried to hit on me, i left as soon as she showed up! i wouldn't ever cheat on her!" he ran his fingers through his hair, looking down at me and Nash. i pull out my phone and text emma : "you can come up now, if you're ready." she reads it and i hear her feet lightly coming up the stairs. Jacks eyes widen as he whips around to face the door.
Emma's small frame walks past him and sits next to me. "emma...i never cheated...i never have and i never will" he says, moving closer to her, she moves back, shaking her head. "emma! fucking talk to me! why the fuck did you come up here if you're going to fucking ignore me!" his voice booms throughout the house, causing emma to shutter. "are you seriously yelling at me? what am I supposed to believe when some girl just shows up here, telling me that y'all dated, and that girl, just happens to be Leigh! what the fuck am I supposed to do? do not sit here and tell me that you wouldn't be freaking out too." emma starts, standing up, but staying back, "you left me alone and shut me out, Jack. then I find out that you're dating Leigh. you might as well have ripped my heart out and stomped on it, that killed me. i loved you, then you go and fuck with my emotions." her eyes are filled with anger and hurt, she looks at him, then us, "excuse me" she leaves the room, leaving an awkward silence.
Jacks eyes fill with tears, "goddammit" he slams his fist into the wall, creating a large hole in the wall. "what the FUCK DID I DO?" he lets out a loud scream, launching his fist into the wall once more, then storming out of the room.

Sorry that this is soo short!
THANK Y'ALL SO MUCH FOR 5K!!
5 votes for next update 💖