Chapter 19

Manisha had always taken pride in her appearance, and today was no exception.

She wore a beautiful suit, carefully chosen to impress Abhishek, the love of her life.

The vibrant blue fabric hugged her curves in all the right places, accentuating her confidence.

As she admired herself in the mirror, she couldn't help but feel excited about seeing Abhishek again.

Life had taken them down different paths, and circumstances had pulled them apart. But despite the distance, their love remained strong. Manisha cherished the moments she got to spend with Abhishek, knowing that seeing him every day made everything else seem insignificant.

She smiled thinking about how Abhishek would smile after seeing her.

Abhishek's smile was like a ray of sunshine, brightening even the gloomiest of days.

It was a reminder of the beautiful times they had shared together, living under the same roof.

Manisha missed those days dearly, the laughter and the warmth that filled their home. But the sight of Abhishek's smile every day was a comforting reminder that their love was still alive and thriving.

Meanwhile, Abhishek woke up to the sound of birds chirping outside his window. The sun was just beginning to rise, casting a warm glow over the room. As he stretched and yawned, he realized that today was no ordinary day - guests were coming over.

With a sense of excitement, Abhishek hurriedly got out of bed and made his way downstairs. He knew that he had to prepare a delicious meal for the special occasion. As he entered the kitchen, he noticed that something was amiss. One of the maids was missing.

Curious, Abhishek approached another maid and asked, "Riya kahan hai? Mujhe uski help chahiye abhu."

The maid, named Manisha, replied with a  smile, "Oh, Riya ki duty tog Manisha maam ne change kardi. Aapse bahut door uski duty ho gayi hai."

Abhishek smiled remembering the night events. Mera angry bird, Abhishek said in his mind.

Undeterred, Abhishek began preparing the meal. Just as he was about to start cooking, Mr. Bansal Rawat, called out to him. Abhishek quickly washed his hands and made his way to Mr. Bansal's study.

"Abhishek, inse miliye yeh hai Rahul," Mr. Bansal said, gesturing towards a young man standing beside him. "And Rahul, meet Abhishek, mera sabse accha yaha ka cook"

Rahul greeted Abhishek with a smirk, his eyes filled with arrogance. Abhishek was taken aback by Rahul's demeanor but maintained his innocence, offering a polite smile in return.

Mr. Bansal Rawat proceeded to introduce Rahul to everyone in the household, but Rahul's impatience was evident. He interrupted Mr. Bansal and asked" Inn sab se matlab nahi hai mujhe. Aapki beti kaha hai mujhe usse milna hai."

Bansal's face turned red with anger as he shouted, "Manishaaa! Yeh ladki humesha late ho jaati hai"

Manisha, who had been lingering nearby, rushed down the stairs, her face flushed with excitement. She glanced at Abhishek, her eyes searching for something, and her heart skipped a beat as she saw his reassuring smile.

Manisha whispered to Abhishek, "kaisi lag rahi hoon main?" Abhishek signed back, his hands forming the word "Bahut sundar."

Manisha was shocked to see Rahul - the very guy she had rejected a few months ago - standing before her. Rahul, on the other hand, was captivated by Manisha's beauty. He couldn't believe his luck at having another chance with her.

With a stern expression, Mr. Bansal Rawat smiled and said, "Rahul, mujhe accha laga ki aapko meri beti pasand ayi. Manisha milo inse tumhare hone wali pati"

Manisha stood frozen, unable to process the words she had just heard. Her heart sank as she glanced at Abhishek, realizing that her father had made a decision without her consent.

Manisha was in her room, anxiously waiting for Abhishek to arrive. This matter needed to be cleared up between them, and she couldn't bear the suspense any longer. As the seconds turned into minutes, Manisha's nerves were on edge.

Suddenly, a knock resounded on the door. Manisha's heart skipped a beat, as she assumed it was Abhishek. She hurriedly made her way to the door, anticipation bubbling inside her. Without hesitation, she swung the door open, only to have her world shatter in an instant.

Instead of seeing Abhishek's familiar face, she found herself face-to-face with Rahul. The shock on Manisha's face was evident, as her eyes widened in disbelief. A wave of discomfort washed over her as Rahul entered the room uninvited, his actions leaving her feeling violated.

Rahul opened his arms wide and moved closer to give her a hug. However, instead of accepting it, Manisha instinctively pushed him away.

Rahul whispered, "Baby, don't resist me now. I just wanted to show you how much you mean to me."

Manisha's face contorted with anger as she firmly spoke, "Rahul, tum pagal ho gaye ho kya? Yeh kya kar rahe ho?

Authors note
Short chapter sorryyy