SECOND WAKE UP!!

"SECOND!!! SECOND WAKE THE FUCK UP!!!".

The faint sounds of someone yelling at me....as usual...but i'm sleeping, so whoever is yelling at me will have to wai-

SLAP

"OW, GODDAMMIT!!", Second yells as his slumber is disturbed by a firm hand across his face. His vision clears as his consciousness returns, only to see Red and Yellow looming over him, looking distressed. "What the hell's going on!!??".

"A virus!! Here!!", Yellow yells frantically in reply.

Then, the faint cry of Green's voice flies by outside Second's house, "FUCKKK-".

Second's eyes widen as he stands up out of bed now, trying to process the situation. He runs outside before Yellow or Red could explain anymore, looking around the PC for any danger.

The scene laid in front of him shows Green getting tossed around the PC by an amalgamation of ultramarine, glitchy tentacles, and Blue trying to fight back with a bow and arrow.

"...oh good Alan...".

//Outernet//

"Dark can you stop leaving random ass t-shirts around the house, it's ridiculous!" Chosen yells out, walking into the main room with a pissed expression.

Dark looks up from his book on "best ways to stay calm" that Chosen gave him, only to look back down at it out of sheer disinterest in whatever his friend has to say today. "Ugh, you're not my mum".

"Exactly, he's your wife-", Victim adds from across the room, sipping on his third coffee today.

"SHUT UP VIC BEFORE I PUNT YOU SO HARD YOU NEVER SEE THAT SCRAWNY LITTLE EMPLOYEE TWINK OF YOURS AGAIN", Chosen yells, losing his temper.

"..."

"..."

"..."

"...I'll go pick all my t-shirts up".