Destination Reached

Oh gosh it's been a while hasn't it. Sorry for the wait. Also I got a bit carried away with this chapter so enjoy a good 5000 words.

---------------------------------------------------------

Dark shoves the coils of rope off his body as he stumbles into a stand. "Curse you and lasso, Vic." he spits, looking away to hide the blush on his face, a side effect of being so close to Chosen.

Chosen does the same and rolls up the lasso in his hand before shoving the coil into Victim's vision.

Victim smirks with amusement and takes the lasso, hooking it back onto his belt as he walks through the bunker door.

"You just have this place in the middle of nowhere?" Blue asks.

"Like I said, it's handy for a number of reasons." Dark reiterates.

"I wouldn't be surprised if this is some kind of trick." Purple states skeptically.

"That's rich coming from someone like you." Yellow mutters.

Purple frowns and bonks Yellow on the head as retaliation.

"It's safe to come in." Chosen calls out to the others in a responsible manner.

One by one they enter through the bunker door, escaping the dark of the night to find themselves in....more darkness. Engulfed in the sound of steps against metal and the dreadful sound of basically silence, the colour gang all huddle with their backs together.

"Uhhh." Second gulps. "Can we get some light in here?"

"Yellow?" Red steps back more, leaning with his back against Second's. "Your torch?"

"I can't find it!" Yellow feels around his pockets. "I can't remember what pocket i put it in-"

"What are we gonna do!!?"

A sudden warm, glowing light erupts in front of the group. Chosen stands there, flame in hand with a look on his face that says "Seriously?".

Second and his friends all look at Chosen awkwardly and with embarrassment, forgetting that he has fire powers.

Slowly they all part and start walking around the bunker, staying close to Chosen's fire however. Old and dusty, the walls made out of metal and concrete; same as the floor. Second goes to the side and runs a hand along some wooden crates, his fingertips getting covered in dust. He wearily opens a crate ajar to peak inside when suddenly something beeps in his face. The lid of the crate slams shut as Second retracts his hand quickly.

A few of the others look over with startled expressions.

Second just smiles and gives a thumbs up before turning back to the crate. He slowly opens the crate again, this time getting a better look at what flashed in his face. A camera, hidden in the crate, a small red light beeping on and off. Second's eyes widen and his heart skips a beat. Why is there a camera in here? In Dark's bunker. He slowly turns his head to look to his back right, over at Dark.

His vision distorts Dark's face, a menacing grin on the "villain's" face.

Memories of being stabbed flash through his mind, Yellow being held in the air, Red disintegrating, Blue, Green stabbed in the chest, pain, virus, blade, his friends.

Second's eyes quake slightly and he gulps nervously. His hands start to shiver and he takes deep breaths to try and calm himself. It's over now, he's not going to do it again, everything's okay, everything's oka-

"Sec.."

Second jolts upright, his head whipping towards who talked.

Red crouches down in front of him, concern and empathy in his expression. "Your eyes are glowing green again."