Trip to the Park is Cancelled

//The house//

Dark pushes his swivel chair backwards, basically leaping out of it as he races out of his study. He sprints down the hallway and jumps onto the staircase railing, sliding downstairs with speed. He hops off the railing, landing on the wooden floor with two feet.

Victim is over at the window, seeming to be trying to call someone. "Ugh, why is there no reception!?"

"Who're you tryna call?" Dark raises an eyebrow, walking over to Victim.

"No one. Doesn't matter." he slips his phone into his pocket, turning to Dark. "Do you have any idea what's going on!?"

"I got an email from Yellow. Was told there's some sort of virus and I need to get there asap, wherever "there" is." his eyebrows furrow at the thought.

Victim sighs, looking out the window again. "A virus huh?" he glances back over at Dark. "Not your doing, right?"

"Oh come on! Seriously!?" Dark scowls at the inferred accusation.

"Hey, hey, chill. I'm not saying you did anything. Hell, I don't even know what's going on!"

Dark sighs with frustration, a thought coming to mind. "If Yellow's at my old testing computer, which is where i got the email from...then that's where they all must be, including Chosen!" he grins and races to the front door.

"Wait!! You can't go outside-!"

Dark kicks the door open with force, ready to head out! That's when he's faced with the thick ultramarine particle-like fog. He frowns with disappointment and slams the door shut. "Dammit."

"Told ya."

"Shut up."

//Farmside house//

Purple smiles contently as he hums to himself in his room, his earphones playing a song Green recommended. The afternoon sun shines through the window, casting a soft light over his posters, desk, purple bed and plant shelf. The pruners in his hands click as he trims another small twig off his cherry blossom bonsai. The small clipped branches fall into the woven carrying basket, placed on the table underneath the flowering canopy of the bonsai plant. He narrows his eyes as he gives his work a onceover, then smirking as he's happy with how his favourite decor is kept neatly. He continues humming calmly to himself as he takes the small basket over to his desk, placing the pruners down in the process. He then removes the delicate bonsai clippings from the basket one by one and arranges them on his desk in order of size.

Sitting on his desk is an already half finished cherry blossom crown, it's pink petals bright with life...or more so dried petals bright with preserving spray. At the back of the desk against the wall is a picture frame of Purple and the Colour Gang, as well as a framed picture of Purple with his adoptive father, King Orange, or now known as Mango Tango. The wall behind his desk is covered with printed photos of Purple and his friends, a beige coloured 2026 calendar, a list of songs to listen to by Green and a pin board. He's got a mini collection of badges he likes to wear and a wooden letter "P" that lights up on his desk, not to mention the little green crochet band that's hanging off it. In fact, there's a lot of small green items around Purple's room, almost like someone green spends a lot of time with Purple.

Purple sits there at his desk carefully weaving the newly cut cherry blossom clippings into his flower crown, each twig intricately and expertly intertwined with another.

He sighs softly, thinking to himself with a small smile. "Nearly done...you'll love this one mum..." he mutters.

"Purple! Can you come here real quick?"