7

The next day

Taehyun came out of his room and saw Beomgyu was leaving .

" Are you going to office ? "

Beomgyu didn't replied and went out of the house . Taehyun felt bad as Beomgyu didn't replied to his question .

" Why am I even caring ? " Taehyun was about to pick up cereals and milk but remember Beomgyu's words

" Why am I thinking about him ? I lost my appetite " He left the house without eating

__________________________

Taehyun wasn't feeling good . Since the morning he didn't heard Beomgyu's voice . He wanted to call him but he knew Beomgyu is angry with him and he is not talking to me . Taehyun didn't wanted to hurt his pride so he didn't called Beomgyu .

The whole day Taehyun kept thinking about Beomgyu not able to focus on his work .

___________________________

Beomgyu's mood wasn't good today . Everyone in the office could see that he was behaving cold making everyone surprised.  Even though he is the boss but he always treated his employees like his friends .

" The fuck am I doing ? " Beomgyu shouted as he wasn't able to focus on his work .

___________________________

It was already night and Beomgyu still didn't came making Taehyun worried .

" Why the fuck are you caring about him ? He is no one to you . You just have to bear to him for 6 months that's it . "

He tried not to worry about Beomgyu but failed . He kept fighting the urge the to not call Beomgyu but failed . He picked up his phone and called Beomgyu but it was switched off making him more worried .

He kept roaming here and there in the house praying that Beomgyu comes home safely . It was already 1 a.m usually Taehyun sleeps by 12 or 12 : 30 but he couldn't sleep tonight .

Soon the door opened revealing a tired Beomgyu .

" Where the hell were you Kang Beomgyu ??! Do you even know what time is it ??! Don't you think you should inform me when you are going or when are you coming back ??! And why the hell is your phone switched off ??! If you can't call atleast you should have texted me . Do even know how fucking worried I was ??! "

Beomgyu didn't said anything and started going towards his room . Taehyun got more angry seeing Beomgyu leaving . He pulled Beomgyu by his wrist and pinned him on the wall .

" Answer me when I am talking to you"

Beomgyu still didn't answer

" Where the hell were you ? "

Beomgyu still didn't answer

" I said answer me Kang Beomgyu !! " He shouted making Beomgyu flinch . His on Beomgyu became more tight

" Leave me "

" I won't , first answer my fucking question "

" I am annoying , why do you care about an annoying person ? "

" This isn't an answer to my question "

" I don't want to answer your fucking question "

" Beomgyu , I am asking you for the last time " His grip on Beomgyu became more tighter and pressed his body against Beomgyu

" Leave me Taehyun , you are hurting me " Beomgyu tried to free himself from Taehyun's grip . With all his force Beomgyu pushed Taehyun making him stumble on his feet .
Beomgyu went to his room leaving Taehyun standing there alone .

Taehyun went to his room too , laid on his bed . He soon calmed down and slept . On the other hand , Beomgyu locked his room's door and started crying , he had marks on his wrist made by Taehyun .

" I thought he is good person but I was wrong . He is bad . I hate him " He sobbed

Soon Beomgyu stopped crying and changed his clothes . He laid on the bed and slept

2 days later

Taehyun and Beomgyu didn't talked to eachother since that incident . Taehyun knew he was wrong and wanted to apologise but his ego was stopping him . Beomgyu wasn't eating well these days . He just have his breakfast early morning and leave for office .

Beomgyu jolt woke up after his alarm rang . He got late today . He quickly showered and went outside his room and saw Taehyun who was having breakfast . They made eye contact for a second and Beomgyu left the house .    

" Did he not had his breakfast because of me ? " Taehyun asked to himself

__________________________

Beomgyu came to home early today than usual . His head was aching badly , he went to his room and searched for medicine for headache but he didn't had . His head was spinning , he shake his head a little and went to kitchen to make coffee for himself . He took out a cup and other ingredients . His vision started getting blurry and soon he lost his on the floor .

Half an hour

Taehyun came inside the house the house and saw the lights were open , he saw Beomgyu's shoes were there .

" He is early home today , I should apologise to him " He mumbled while taking off his shoes

" Beomgyu ? " He went inside his room .

" Beomgyu , are you inside ? " Taehyun knocked the door but got no response .

" Should I open the door ? " He opened the door and no one was there

He went to the kitchen and saw Beomgyu was on the ground

" Beo-Beomgyu ?? "

He ran to him and sat on the ground putting Beomgyu's head on his laps . He patter Beomgyu's cheek

" Beomgyu , Beomgyu wake up . I am sorry Beomgyu , please wake up . Don-Don't leave me " he started crying 

" I-I should take hi-m to the hospital " Taehyun picked up Beomgyu in bridal style and head to his car.