21

I month later (3 weeks before divorce)

Beomgyu and Taehyun talked to eachother but not like before . Taehyun always tried to talk to  Beomgyu but Beomgyu always maintained distance with him which made both of them hurt .

It was Saturday , early in the morning. Beomgyu was sleeping but woke up as his phone rang making him groan .

" Who the hell is it ? " Beomgyu looked at his phone annoyingly but got happy looking at the caller ID . It was his best friend Yeonjun .

" Hey Hyung "

" Sorry for calling you early in the morning but I wanted to say that I am here , in Korea "

" What ?! You are in Korea ?! I will send you my address . Come to my house by afternoon . I can't wait to meet you "

" Won't your husband have any problem ? "

" No he won't "

" Umm ok then "

" YAY !! Thank you so much hyung I love you "

Yeonjun giggled

" I love you too "

Beomgyu hung up the call and send him adress . He happily did his morning routine and went to kitchen to make lunch for his lovely hyung

So here is a brief introduction of Yeonjun .
Choi Yeonjun , Beomgyu's bestest friend . They know eachother from elementary school but got seperated when Beomgyu was in last year of high school . Yeonjun is a year older than Beomgyu . Yeonjun went to the states . Yeonjun wanted to follow his passion , his passion is dancing and now he have his own academy in the States .

___________________________

Taehyun came to the kitchen and saw Beomgyu was there making something that smells really good while humming a song .

" Good morning Gyu "

" Morning " Beomgyu replied not so coldly

Taehyun took cereals and milk but was stopped by Beomgyu .

" I made breakfast , don't eat cereals . It's on the dinning table "

Taehyun smiled secretly and went to the dinning table . While Taehyun was having breakfast , Beomgyu approached him .

" Tae , my friend is coming in afternoon . I hope you don't have any problem "

" No , I don't have any problem " Taehyun said and flashed his sweetest smile which make Beomgyu's heart melt .

Beomgyu shrugged it off and went to the kitchen again .
It was already afternoon , Beomgyu was eagerly waiting for Yeonjun . After sometime , the bell finally rang making Beomgyu smile . Beomgyu ran to the door and finally saw the person he was waiting for . He quickly hugged Yeonjun like a Koala

" I might fall baby bear " Yeonjun said while ruffling Beomgyu's hairs

" I don't care "

They both were hugging eachother tightly while someone was burning in jealousy .

Beomgyu broke the hug and stood again on the ground .

" Come inside " Beomgyu said while showing him way

Taehyun was already in the living room .