𝐌𝐀𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐅 𝐍𝐎𝐍𝐄

You were unconscious, a demon had attacked you, your family, everything. You had nothing nowhere to go, what were you going to do?

You started to regain consciousness after 30 minutes, you realize you weren't on the ground and someone was holding you on their back while running. You couldn't see well, but it was a guy with a half-haori and a sword on his side hip.

It was no doubt, he was a demon slayer.

Where was he taking you, you were hoping you weren't gonna die after you just survived being injected by demon blood and seeing your whole family slaughtered.

"I see you awakened. Don't ask any questions about where we're going, that's none of your business to be told."

His voice was calm, but he was very rude. "It's none of your business?" Wasn't he the one that saw me on the ground and decided to take me? He could've just left me there.

But then again, you have no where to go and so this was your only choice to stick with. Anywhere else you wouldn't last.

"If I can't ask where we're going can I at least ask if we're almost there yet? It feels like it's been hours since he was running. I felt it in my sleep"

"Would you prefer that I drop you Instead and leave you to walk in the snow all alone with unstable legs or what? I don't have a problem with that."

"No, I'm too lazy anyways. But thank you so much for the effort, stranger danger."

An irk marked appeared on his forehead. "Whatever, I don't like dealing with people, and I'm not depressed."

You may not be, but by the way you speak with your tone shows how you're depressed and not a very fun person that likes to do fun things.

"Can you seriously shut up?"

"I don't think I can if the ride is this long."

After hours of what seemed like running, we finally made it to the place, though it looked more like a hideout.

Everyone stared at you and Giyuu blankly, there was a huge wave of silence until someone broke it.

"Welcome back, Giyuu. Is this a demon girl with you?" Ubuyashiki raised an eyebrow looking at you.

"Ew."

"Yes, but I doubt she's harmless. She lost her family and was knocked cold for 15 minutes."

"What's your name?" The purple faced guy turned to you. What the hell is that purple thing! That's gross, makes me feel sick looking at it.

You hesitated for a moment. "My name is Y/N, nice to meet you all." You said while bowing.

Everyone stared at you, still not saying anything. Gosh what is wrong with these people? Are they all robots or something?

"Well, y/n It seems like you were able to travel here without being affected by the sunlight, I can't tell if because you're burned or you can simply resist it."

"Um.. I liked to study blue spider lilies when I was human, so one time I brought it in and my mom cooked it, she made blue spider lily soup."

"Interesting, I see now Y/N. You'll be staying under strict surveillance with Tomioka Giyuu, since he was the one that found you."

You didn't want the horror to see this guys face, it creeped you out a lot.

It was pretty obvious that all the Hashiras gave a "What?" Look but you didn't care. You got looks like that all the time, it makes you feel confident.