𝐌𝐀𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐅 𝐍𝐎𝐍𝐄

"Y/n!" Mitsuri called out to her. "Mitsuri? Yeah what's up?" Oh nothing! I just wanted to know if you confessed to Tomioka yet!"

"No not, yet... I really don't plan on telling him right-" Y/n come on! You seriously need to tell him, and don't say you don't like him because technically you just admitted it!

"And I'm pretty sure he likes you back also! My instinct tells me that and it's almost never wrong!" She gave a big cheeky smile.

"Err.. Maybe. But I can't guarantee that." Just do it! But anyways, I also had something else to tell you, can you guess?"

"That Iguro got you a new pair of stockings?" You raised an eyebrow. "Oh yeah.. Don't you like it? I think it's so cute!"

"It's adorable. So I was-" But on a serious note Y/N, you have to do it! Just to get it over with and please do, tengen won't stop bothering me about it.. Ahahah.."

"But anyway I have to go now, Iguro is waiting for me!" Wait where are guys even going?? "We're going out on a date duh! Something you and Giyuu should do of course." She ran away.

"Oh man, this is gonna be tough." You noticed Tomioka walking up to you. "Umm, Y/n.. Could I um.. Ask you something?"

"Uhh... Sure, of course." Do you want to um.. You know like uh go out with me? "Does he mean somewhere or like to- Oh my gosh why am I even thinking that?"

"You? Depressed guy who takes things seriously? Of course I do, just don't be so silent.." You half smiled. "Whatever, I'll see you later."

You couldn't stop yourself from smiling inside and you ran to your room. "Okay, I'm going out with Giyuu.. Don't know how to feel about this. I really should've ask Mitsuri-Chan just in case.. But it's whatever I guess."

Other than Mitsuri you didn't know who else to ask for advice since she literally is the love hashira, and she was out with Iguro right now so there wasn't anyone else.. Except for Tengen and Rengoku.."

You dragged Tengen to Rengoku's room throwing him on the floor. "Uhm, so I have to tell you guys something, and do NOT yell." You eyed Rengoku who was sweatdropping.

"Anyways um.. I'm kind of going out with-" So let me guess, you're finally going out with Tomioka or depressed bitch? "Well yeah, but we're not like together we're just going like outside..."

"Well do you need something to wear? I don't have 3 wives for nothing you know?" No Tengen, I'm not trying to be fancy.

"Oh well then, why'd you need us?" Because Mitsuri is out and I need advice! Like what if it's so silent and none of us say anything and it's so weird because you know how he hardly talks and always sad so-

"Y/n relax! From the looks of it, it looks like he talks more around you than any of us, I think you'll be fine don't sweat it much."

"Right.. But what if I mess up and get too nervous and then I-" Y/n I think you're worrying too much about the bad things that could go ting and not the good stuff.

"Okay you're right, Thank you guys! I didn't know you were so good at this.." You shrugged.
—————
"Are you ready to go Y/n?" Yeah, I'm ready let's go.. You blushed a little.

You were walking around the town and spotted a restaurant where apparently Mitsuri and Iguro were at and sat down with them.

"Y/n and Tomioka? Is that you? You guys are finally going out?" A burst of happiness appeared. "Well yeah he asked me here-"

"You guys are so adorable together! I think you guys should you know.. But patience!"

This time both of you guys didn't sit in silence and talked about a lot of things, and it went better than expected.

You both left the restaurant, it was late and there would be fireworks in a few minutes. Giyuu looked like he wanted to say something.

"Y/n, you know. I never really had a great childhood, my sister was killed by demons and so were my other 2 friends, that's why I was so 'depressed' or 'emo', when I saw you for the first time I thought you were like me a little, just a lot different, and for some reason you always made me laugh and you were weird and I liked that about you so.. Will you?"

You almost started tearing up and you almost didn't know what to say. Mitsuri and Iguro were watching you both from somewhere else with Mitsuri fan girling.

"Of course, Tomioka."

And a huge firework went off.