𝐌𝐀𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐅 𝐍𝐎𝐍𝐄

You started to wake up again. You didn't feel your legs. Is someone carrying me? I'm getting Deja vu here.. Huh? Is someone running?

Your vision was still blurry, but you could see a guy in front of you until your vision was a little clearer. "Tomioka? Is that you?" You said with slight confusion.

"Y/n? You're awake. Thank goodness, what happened last night? You passed out in the middle of the village."

"Oh.. What did happen last night? I can't remember too well, I'll try. My head hurts a lot.."

"Oh uhh.. There was this guy who looked at me full of hate, he called himself the.. the.. The king of all demons and said he could kill me in an instant."

"I called him a name and he instantly got mad at me.. I don't know why, and then he dug his nail deep in my neck and I coughed up a lot of blood and passed out." You shrugged.

"So you met Muzan.. And he technically tried to kill you? I mean yeah I guess? "You'll have to tell this to Ubuyashiki and the others Y/n when we get there."

"And anyway that's why you shouldn't have went out there by yourself. You always get into some kind of trouble and I really should've came there." He said with guilt in his voice.

You rolled your eyes. "Well, my bad! I was too happy and you were being too strict so whatever."

"I wasn't being strict, I just wanted you to be safe and that you don't get into trouble because.. you're troublesome and you really do have a smart mouth."

You pouted. "Whatever you say."

"Anyways while you're up, what was that joke you told Kyojuro Kanroji and Tengen?"

"Oh.. Umm how depressed and serious you were! Nothing much else haha.." You laughed awkwardly.

"I can tell you're lying. But I won't question you more anyways because I already know what it was."

"Then why'd you ask dummy!" Because I wanted to piss you off.

"Tomioka! And err Y/n.. You don't look so very nice, and why is there so much blood all over you? Did you actually.." Mitsuri said with a concerned face.

Giyuu sighed. "No, but Y/n will explain to you all when everyone else gets here."

Mitsuri looked relieved. "Whew! I'll alert everyone else and master so they can come here! Welcome back!"

All the Hashira's and Master arrived. You were quite nervous, especially with Giyuu watching you but you didn't exactly know why. You didn't speak for a moment.

"Hurry it up so I can have an excuse to kill you!" Sanemi yelled.

"Windy, can you please shut up! If you don't it'll be the other way around dipshit."

"Anyways Umm, so I guess you're probably wondering if I ate a demon, but no. That's not the reason, on the mission I.. kind of ran into Muzan or whatever his name is."

Everyone gasped. "Muzan, as in Muzan Kibutsuji? The demon king? Y/n, are you sure? Why would he show up there rather than anywhere else?"

"Yes, I'm sure. He told me before I passed out, I was talking back to him, he told me that I wasn't supposed to be alive and I slipped out of his control, and you know I have a bit of a smart mouth then I talked back and I guess he injected more of his blood to kill me but I guess it failed again and I passed out."

"Y/n, you've made such a discovery. I'm proud you were able to survive against him and the courage to actually stand up to him."

"Thanks, happy to help. But now my clothes are stained.. Well it's whatever I guess." You walked away from the area, Mitsuri and Tengen following you.

"Sooo, did anything happen with you and Depressed bitch on the mission?" Tengen winked.

"Not again.. I swear nothing happened between us! He's not my type and I'm sure I'm not his type either!"

"Are you sure? I think you're his type because he knew about our conversation we had the other day and he didn't seem objecting to it.." Mitsuri smiled.. A very wide one..

You screamed. "What! When was that? And I swear I do not like Tomioka, depressed whatever!"

Mitsuri jumped in your face. "Are you reallyyy sure? Because sometimes you seem to stutter and blush around him Y/n! And why's that? You see it can only mean one thing!"

You didn't know you were blushing and looking like a complete idiot. "I really don't know what you're talking about! I DON'T LIKE HIM."

"But you're blushing right now." Tengen raised his eyebrow

You sighed. "I'm done with this! I seriously don't like-"

"Who?" You heard a familiar voice behind you.. And it scared you.

"Oh, Giyuu! I meant Umm.. Food! I seriously don't like food ahahahah." You started to speed walk until you couldn't see him anymore.

"Man that girl is troublesome..." Tengen facepalmed.

"Definitely."