𝐌𝐀𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐅 𝐍𝐎𝐍𝐄

It's been a while since you've been with the demon slayer corpse, you were at least friends with at least 5 people there except for Sanemi who really got on your nerves.

And now you're being called for something important by Ubuyashiki and you're sitting at his front door with Giyuu for a mission.

"Does he always take this long? It feels like I've been waiting years the hell! That grandpa."

"Were you always this impatient? Anyways, if you've noticed that pink purple ish thing on his face or whatever it's a curse that can only be broken if the demon king is dead."

"Hey! I'm not that much of a patient person and I never would. And oh, I see. That's disgusting to look at when I first saw it I almost threw up. I think I really do need to get my attitude together."

The door slid open revealing Ubuyashiki in a condition worse than before with blood stained on the floor. "Gross.." You thought.

"Welcome Tomioka, Y/n. I've called you here today for an important matter happening outside in the district." He coughed.

"Clearly, your dumb crow bothered me about it."

"Anyways, I've decided to send you guys there as a demon has been lurking around in that area and I want you guys to take it down, I'm sending Y/n with you because I believe she can help you greatly. Please leave as soon as the sun goes down."

You stared blankly. "Alright, is there anything else you would like for us to do?"

"No, thank you Tomioka, Y/n. Feel free to leave, I'm sorry to bother." As he closed the door.

"A mission with you? This is gonna be silent. Do I really have to go? There's another demon here that can help too you know?" You screamed.

"So you don't wanna go on a mission with me?" You lowered your voice a little. "I didn't say that but you know you have to burst your bubble a bit and I can't like control my demon powers or whatever yet so they're a little out of control."

He started to walk away. "Well that's fine, as long you don't kill anyone else but the demon, and I'm sure you're pretty smart because you studied about a lot of things no?"

"Y-yeah.. I guess." Wait why did I stutter? Oh no...

Nezuko came jumping on to you giving you a hug. "Nezuko-Chan! Do you want me to take you by the pond again?" You could already tell she said yes.

"You know Nezuko, you really do look like a mini me! We almost have the same looks and everything! I can see why people could call us sisters." She smiled.

"Y/n!" Misturi Tengen and Rengoku came up running to you. "A little birdie told us you were going on a mission with Giyuu-San! Are you guys in love?"

You smiled nervously. "What! Where'd you get that Idea from? He's too quiet to be my Ideal type and Ubuyashiki just wanted me to go because he thought that I could help, nothing much!"

But Nezuko was enough to make them think otherwise. "You too Nezuko? Oh no. I swear I don't like him! He's not my type."

"It's okay to admit that you like him Y/n. You see I have 3 wives it'll be fine. The girls in lovee with the emo water head, say how old even are you anyway?"

"I'm NINETEEN! And I don't have a crush on Tomioka! I said that like 10 times just now are you deaf Tengen?"

"Calm down, we know you're in love because you wouldn't be denying it for so long, you know he's twenty-one right?" Well no I didn't-

Rengoku just had to ruin the moment and yelled. "Y/N-SAN HAS A CRUSH ON THE TOMIOKA." Which caused almost everyone to hear.

"Rengoku! Are you out of your mind you're insane! For the last time I do not have a crush on Tomioka!"

Rengoku frowned. "Oh really? The last time I saw you share a room with him and you gave him a nickname, seems like you guys are a couple."

"First off! I do not sleep with him, I don't even sleep myself! And isn't that what everyone calls him or not!" You screamed.

And it got even worse when Giyuu came walking straight to where you were at and the others. "What's going on over here? I heard my name be called." He looked at Rengoku and he looked at me.'

You told him not to bring it up, but it was pointless because he probably wouldn't listen.

"Oh! Well Y/n told us a very funny joke about you and I laughed loud that's all!"

Well, at least that was a better excuse? It wasn't pretty believable but it'll do.

Giyuu glared at you and walked closer, your heart skipped a beat. "What did you say Y/n?" You ignored him.

"Umm.. I gotta go now, bye!" You ran away and it worked, for now.

Unfortunately you had to go on a mission with him, so you couldn't escape any longer and he was waiting for you.

"Finally, you took so long. And don't think you can get away without answering my question earlier, I'll say it again. What did you say that was so funny?"

You blushed on the inside a little. "I'll tell you umm.. Later! Let's just go."

"Whatever, just don't run away next time or I'll get Sanemi on you." He smirked.

You scoffed. "No way, he won't do anything. I can sit windy down in a minute."

"Uh huh, right." He smiled.