𝐌𝐀𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐅 𝐍𝐎𝐍𝐄

"This district is so pretty! And pretty crowded.. No wonder they chose to come here!"

"Y/n, this isn't the time to fantasize. Did you forget why we're here already?" Giyuu facepalmed.

"No.. I was just admiring the place that's all. Gosh you're so depressing, why did I agree to this again in the first place?"

He smirked. "Because you like being with me."

"I don't like to be with depressed people who's so mean! And takes everything seriously because I joke around too much!"

"I don't take everything seriously. Only my job, I have fun.. sometimes." He sighed.

"Whatever, anyways where are they? I wanna look around this place already! You know I'm about to run away." You smiled

He looked hesitant for a second until he said. "Fine, but you need to cover your fangs or you'll get blown, okay?" He glared at you.

"Yeah, yeah! I won't talk I promise! Bye bye, see you later! I'll be back in 30 minutes!" You ran away with a smile.

You were looking around the shops and you were intrigued. You were having fun scattering everywhere in the district.

You were currently walking in the big crowd with all the people until everyone started to run, what could possibly be happening?

You saw a man with a white fedora and holding a little girl, and for some reason you had shivers and a bad feeling about him, you didn't know what was about to happen.

He turned around and looked at you with his dark red eyes, sending a shiver down your spine putting the little girl down.

"You should go with your mom, I have business to deal with, tell her I'll be there soon okay?" H said in a 'sweet voice.' While she ran off.

He turned back to you, his eyes full of hatred. "You're a demon aren't you? I remember now.. I slaughtered your entire family, it's funny how you're still alive now I thought you were dead!" He laughed like a maniac.

"But I'm still here aren't I? Guess your project experiment failed or whatever, a shame isn't it?"

He was took a back for a moment until he started laughing again. "You really do have a smart mouth little girl, but do you know who you're talking to? You're talking to the demon king that is. I can kill you in a second!"

"So you killed my family.. It's true I have a smart mouth, to everyone that is. And you can't possibly kill me because I've slipped out your control, right Kibutsuji?" You were about to laugh.

It looked like he was about to burst when all the veins started to pop up on his head. Then you felt something sharp in your neck and started to cough up blood. You passed out in the middle of the street.

"Where the hell is Y/n? It's been at least an hour, she should've been back by now. Maybe she's just playing around again."

"But Y/n doesn't really lie, right? I mean she wouldn't, not to people that helped her."

Giyuu decided to look for you in the district, it was crowded. "Damn, where is she? And why is everyone running?"

Then 2 demons came out in plain sight. "A demon with Temari balls and 6 arms, and one that use's arrows? Weird."

"Oh look! It's a demon slayer! It's time to have some fun isn't it? This'll be a piece of cake!"

"Don't think of me so lowly."

"Now that's done, where could Y/n be? I'll just check the district again, I really do hope nothing happens to her.. or she'll be the 4th person I-"

He cut his sentence short once he found Y/N passed out on the ground with blood stains all over her.

"Y/N..."

——————————

got lazy with this sorry