A stranger visits

"I can't believe you, Oliver!" Archie exclaims, removing his coat. "What is the big deal?" Oliver asks. "Okay, for one- he's your older brother!" Archie replies.

"Guys, what's the matter?" Mai asks, bringing in a tray of freshly baked cookies. The gang is hanging out at Tea's home as opposed to their usual hangout place at Oliver's old basement.

"Okay, so my brother called." Oliver states. "Oh honey, that's great!" Mai starts "Yeah, but someone here didn't pick up the call." Archie grumbles.

"There's a reason, I didn't pick up his call." Oliver says, grabbing a cookie. "First, story and then cookie." Alex says, lightly slapping his hand.

He sighs, "It's just that, he only ever calls when he needs something, you know?"

"Yeah but he's also super hot, you know?" Tea replies. Oliver makes a disgusted face.

"Maybe, this time he just wanted to hang out and you just declined his call." Archie states, taking a bite out of his cookie.

Alex switches on the TV. Oliver pipes in between the diaper commercial, "Maybe I should give him a call back" he wonders out loud.

"Yeah!" The gang encourages.

"But, I don't think that would be a good idea," He contradicts his previous statement. The gang resumes to the TV. "You know, what if he finally realises that he needs his lil bro?" Oliver asks but before any of them can reply, he replies to himself, "But the chances of that is very-" Oliver gets interrupted by Tea's landline ringing.

"You know what Oliver? Just don't call him." Alex states plainly, grabbing a cookie from the table. "How could you say that? He's my brother!" Oliver answers in classic sibling fashion earning an 'are you freaking kidding me' look from Alex.

"Okay, so call him." Archie advices. "Oh yeah!" Oliver snorts, sarcastically, earning the same look as Alex's from Mai and Archie.

"Oliver is actually not here, can I take a message?" Tea says into the phone. "Who's that?" Oliver asks, munching on his cookie. "Shhhh, I'm on a call" She whispers back, and now it's Oliver's turn to give the 'are-you-freaking-kidding-me' look.

"Okay! Uh-huh! Sure, yeah he'll be free!" Tea says, rapidly noting down something on her palm.

"Okay, bye!" She hangs up.

"So?" Alex asks after Tea not saying anything for a few minutes.

"OH, YOUR BROTHER CALLED!" She exclaims, excitedly, showing the scribbles on her palm.

"Mate with Tommy tomorrow at five AM at Giggymenon" Alex manages to read Tea's horrendous handwriting.

"WHAT?" Archie shrieks.

"You can't do that with your brother! Your kids would have down syndrome!" Tea yells.

"That actually won't even be poss-" Alex is interrupted. "Meet with Tommy at five AM at Greenmenu's" Mai translates Tea english to standard english.

"Wait that's the restaurant next to my place." Oliver realises. "Doesn't that place open at noon?" Archie asks. The gang turns to Tea who gives a sheepish smile and says, "He might've said PM."

"You know, you could have just given the phone to me." Oliver mumbles, chewing his cookie. "And what, let you disrupt my conversation with your hot brother? She replies. Archie chuckles at that statement.

Oliver takes another cookie from the tray. Alex grabs it out of his hand, "Are you gonna?" She asks. "Well yes, before you grabbed it I was going to eat that." He responds. "No, I meant if you were going to meet him" She explains her previous question.