Tea goes on a date

"I have some big news!" Tea says, putting her bag on the couch. Only the girls are there in her house.

"I'M GOING ON A DATE!" She announces. Alex spits her orange juice and Mai stops the vacuum cleaner. "Oh my God!" She freaks out. "My baby is all grown up!" She adds.

"She sure is!" Tea sings. "Let me just lock the door. Mai, get some popcorn and Tea tell us EVERYTHING!" Alex says.

Mai quickly brings over some popcorn and three girls sit comfortably on the couch.

"Okay, so you know how I'm always at the bottom of the class?" Tea asks. "You're not at the bottom of the class, youre just-" Mai is interrupted.  "Yeah?" Alex replies to Tea's question.

"So this one guy offered to take me out to the food carnival happening this weekend!"

"What does have to do with your grades though?" Alex asks, munching on the popcorn.

"I'm in a culinary school, remember?" Tea asks.

"Yeah, so?"

"He's taking me out to try food that I can become familiar with the different cuisines!" She replies earning an "OHHHHHHHH" from the girls.

"So what is this guy's name?" Alex asks. "It's limuwo." Tea answers, stuffing her face with popcorn.

"What?" The girls ask. "You know, liowmak?" Tea again muffles in her full mouth.

"Okay, who is it?" Mai asks, stopping Tea from grabbing more popcorn.

"Ugh! If I tell you, you wouldn't approve." She says. The girls become curious.

"I'm going out with Stanley." She states. "You're going out with Stanley?" Archie asks, entering. "How did that happen?" Oliver adds to the question.

"Guys! He's a great guy-" She starts. "A great guy who only broke your heart thrice before?" Oliver remarks, sarcastically.

"Tea! You can't go out with him! What if he hurts you again?" Mai asks, holding her hand. "He won't, you guys! He's a changed man." She replies.

"You're not going with him even for a walk! I thought we banned 'Stanley' from our conversation!" Oliver exclaims.

"Seriously? You're really going out with him? That short, greasy, noodle haired kid who keeps picking his nose?" Alex remarks.

"He's not like that anymore, Alex! You'll see. I'll ask him to pick me up from here in your presence!" She begs.

The gang sighs. "If he pulls something weird, you've got to call us!" Alex pleads. "Okay! Can I please have your approval to go?" Tea asks. "Whatever." The gang responds.

The weekend rolls over quicker than anticipated.

"Archie! You fatso! You stretched out my top!" Tea cries, looking at her favourite red tube top. He laughs sheepishly. The gang is more nervous than Tea for Tea's first date. "I don't have anything to wear!" She cries, dunking her head in the closet.

After a few minutes, she comes out with the strangest clothes on her. Tea's wearing a sweater with bells (literal bells) on it, and a pair of pants that has atleast twenty pockets in it.

"Tea, you look-" Alex starts. "Yeah, look! Whenever I move, my sweater makes a jingle noise!" She replies. "Why are you wearing that?" Oliver asks. "Because it's Christmas time!" She replies. "It's June" Archie states plainly.

"Please wear something else!" The gang says.  Tea goes back in her room and wears a muted pink dress coming up till her knee, with her hair tied in a matching colored scarf.