Mission: Save Stanley

They go to a churros stand as their first stop, "Woah!" Tea exclaims as they look at the vendors making churros.

"So, they are a Mexican snack item mainly made of flour and then dusted with icing sugar and cin-" He begins to explain when he sees Tea already on her fourth churro "Mhm!" She says with her mouth full.

He chuckles.

"What's next?" She asks, dusting off her hands.

"How do you feel about Turkish ice cream?" He suggests. "Oh! I love Turkish ice cream!" She replies excitedly.

The gang intently watches as they make their way to the ice cream stand.

Alex suddenly slips, making the couple turn around. "CONGRATS ON THE BABY!" Tea screams, not realising that the sunglasses wearing maternity gown owner is, in fact, her own sister.

The gang erupts into laughter.

The happy couple walks towards the ice cream stall, and Tea is determined to get the ice cream in her first try.

As the vendor moves the ice cream around, Tea's waiting for the right opportunity to seize the moment and grab the ice cream out of his hands.

The gang intently watches her unconsciously rooting for her.

BAM! Tea's sleeves get caught on something, and she accidentally punches Stanley on his face!

"OW!" He winces. Alex winces, and Mai covers her eyes. The guys, on the other hand, are literally about to burst from stifling their laughter.

"That would've hurt!" Alex says.

"Today's headlines: weird girl kills date because of Turkish ice cream mishap." Oliver states.

"Poor Stanley." Alex says.

Tea's almost in tears, "I really didn't mean to, Stan." She apologises, and he just smiles, "That's okay! Try again." He encourages her.

The gang is in surprise that despite Tea's accidental murder attempts, he's still rooting for her.

"Okay." She rolls her jacket sleeves. The crowd waits in urgency.

Instead of grabbing the ice cream, she slaps it. On Stanley's face.

"Oh no!" She cries.

The gang laughs like never before, and few people from the crowd chuckle.

Much to her surprise, Stanley also starts laughing. "It's alright!" He says. "Give at another go. You've got this!" He adds, massaging her shoulders.

"No, please, let's go!" She whispers  freaking out. "You've got this!" A random girl yells from the audience.

Tea goes for another try, and the vendor is determined to make it harder to reach this time.

The gang waits in urgency, and the crowd goes silent. Stanley stands a feet away for his safety.

The vendor presents the ice cream, and before he can move it around, Tea slides the ice cream off his stick.

There is a moment where it seemed like the world started to revolve in slow motion. The kids jumped, the crowd roared, and the gang yelled in triumph.

"I DID IT!" She yells. "Yeah, you did!" Stanley exclaims. The vendors also share in his happiness by giving the ice cream for free.

The couple walks towards the end of the fair, and Stanley's eyes search for a food that can't make Tea accidentally kill/hurt him.

"Oh pani puri!" He yells, startling Tea.

"Let's go there!" Tea says. Stanley happily walks her to the pani puri stall. The gang momentarily forgets that their main aim is to stalk their friend and get distracted by the food.