Yes

Onika's POV
Los Angeles
A month later

Well, after that night Bey and I been attached at the hip! Everywhere she went I was only a few steps behind. We spent most of our days together like that, she would bring me coffee and flowers in the morning, take me out for lunch, and she slept at my house or I slept at hers.

Between the incredible dates, surprise flowers, expensive bags, and whew the sex, it was like I was on a high nobody could bring me down from.

See things were always great until they weren't, I was already noticing Bey's short temper and how it would always get worse and worse then she would ghost me and come back with gifts. It was like a cycle, a unhealthy cycle but I never said anything...I just brushed it off.

"You got everything?" She said with a warm smile

"yupp, I'm sooo excited"

"alright alright calm down a bit I'm just taking you to the mall"

I tried not to explode in my seat but we weren't just going to any regular ole mall we were going to the American dream mall! It was the most expensive mall with the cutest garden, plenty of fun activities to do, with the best food, and if you're not sold yet it literally has an amusement park in there! The possibilities were endless.

20 minutes later we arrived and I was already running off. "Ouu can we get this ouu what about this LOOK! Oh this is so cute can we go here??" I was so thrilled if I didn't calm down I would've probably passed out.

"Baby baby calm down" she laughed "take it all in and just breathe"

Boy we had a time first we went to all the stores and balled out then we sat in the garden for a little break, took pictures, played in the arcade, got icecream, went to the gift shop, and finally ate.

By then it was already 8pm so Bey started walking us towards the exit but I just couldn't leave without getting on atleast one ride. So I pulled her hand and ran downstairs to the amusement park. It was so huge thousands of rides the smell of candy and all things sweet hundreds of little children running around laughing and screaming, it felt good to be a child again.

"Oh no no no this wasn't apart of the deal" Bey said yanking me the way

"What? But I wanna ride! can we please just ride one ride pleaseeeee"

"No come on"

I let go of her hand and walked to a ride she could go sit in the car for all I care. But then I felt her pulling me by my hair and knocking me into a wall, I turned around looking at her and she didn't look like the Bey I instantly fell for at work I couldn't even recognize her, and she didn't apologize or explain she just walked out.

"That was weird" I said to myself, I walked towards the line with my head pounding but it wasn't as loud as the thoughts swarming my head "why would she do that? Why would she intentionally try to hurt me?" I didn't even notice I walked into a guy.

"Oh sorry"

"No you're good"

I looked up and saw the finest man EVER he was tall brown skin nice teeth nice hair cut and a even nicer face.

"Hey you ok? You got a knot on your head" he pointed to the small knot

"Oh gosh really?"

"Yea lemme help you out" he pulled me towards the bathroom "wait here"

A minute later he came out with a cold paper towel "uh this all I could do right now" he chuckled

"aw thanks"