Daddy lessons

Bumble POV
Week later

I rubbed my eyes sitting up. Next to me was a women, I moved the cover to see who it was and it was nika! I gasped and jumped back. I never met nika but i heard so much about her from the others. I wanna play with her too but I'm scared.

What if she's mean. I know she's mean and yells at the others sometimes when she mad but I hope she doesn't get mad at me because I'll be very very sad and probably will hide from her.

I was going to wait for her to wake up but she's taking foreverrrr and I have to go potty. So ima wake her. I shook her but she didn't wake up so I shook her again but I got tired so I just jumped on her. That work.

"AHH"

"Swoy I have to potty"

"BEY WHAT TF YOU TRYN DO BREAK MY RIB CAGE?"

"I'm swoyy" I started crying because she's yelling at me and it's hurt my feelings.

"Wha- why are you crying"

"You hurt my feelings" I cried harder.

She looked around with confused face and sighed "I'm going back to sleep"

"Potty!"

"Huh?"

"Uh oh" I accidentally peed in the bed because I was crying so hard, I guess she noticed it too cus she jumped out of bed.

"BEY WTF"

"I no mean it"

"You did not just pee omg"

I ran out the room and went into a closet to cry. I don't want her to be mean to me so I'll just hide til one of the others take over. I would switch but I don't know how. Gigi. Yonce? Sasha?? No one is answering!

I heard nika calling my name but I don't want to talk to her anymore she's a meanie. Eventually she opened the closest door so I put my head down hoping she won't see me but she sat next to me and rubbed my back.

"Baby what's wrong"

"You're mean t-to me"

"Are you the little one?"

"Well you're smaller than me"

"I'm not mean I don't want you to think that I'm just use to the others I didn't know it was you baby"

"Pwomise?"

She stuck out her pinky making me smile a little.

"Let's get you cleaned up" she helped me up.

"Kay"

We went in the room and she changed the sheets and ran me a bath.

"It's too hot or what"

"No no I fine"

"Ok get in"

"Wait"

"What?"

"Bubble"

"Ok baby" she put soap in the bath and swished her hand around then bubble were there!

"Alright take your clothes off"

"Um out"

"Out?"

"Wes out"

"Me?"

"Wes"

"Girl I done seen, licked, and sucked every part of your body what I gotta get out for"

"What?"