No Angel pt ii (27)

Yonce POV

So we explained the mix personality thing to nika a lil more but she wants a 'proper introduction', thousand of questions, and us to start over.

I kissed on nika and grabbing her leg. She look too good right now she tryn talk im tryn get into sum thangs.

"Beyyy" she laughed I kissed her sum more. "Wait wait i have more questions"

"Ask me" I looked at her biting my lip while I rubbed her inner thigh, it was so soft I tried to restrain from rubbing her clit. I buried my face in her breast.

"Wait baby listen"

"Im listening" I kissed her neck but she held my head.

"Ok so"

"Wait I want a kiss first"

"Bey!" She smiled.

"Just two pleaseeee"

"Ok ok" she gave me two kisses I almost got up and bent her over.

"Now I wanna know more about ya"

"Ugh nic I don't wanna do all this talking baby" I put her leg back around me"

"Pleaseeee!"

"Ight hollon"

Gi. Yea? Take over. Don't gotta tell me twice.

Giselle POV

"Oh did you switch"

"Yea baby, what you wanna tb" I pulled her into my lap.

"We should remarried since I'm dating a different you"

"Yeaa we should"

"Wait so who did I marry the first time"

"All of us, you just wasn't aware of it"

"Oh how do I tell the difference between y'all"

"Ok so Beyonce is like all of us combined and tamed when we taken our medicine, bumble is the baby she looks and talk like one and her eyes are wayyy lighter, yonce is the freak and super flirtatious one her eyes are like a bit more brown she was also the one you were just talking to, Sasha is the b*tch that you don't like and get into fights with her eyes are darker, and me I hang out with you the most and buy you stuff and be nice to you and my eyes are normal."

"Hm. Ok that's easy"

"I'm your favorite right"

"Yea you're my favorite baby I think you're the reason why I married ya dysfunctional  a**es the first time."

We both laughed.

"How did y'all get here anyway"

"Well Sasha was the first to come out because of all the trauma and when we got raped or abused, she grew thicker skin to protect us even if that mean she had to take control and experience the rape. Then when our parents divorced our father would yell and beat us and it brought out bumble everytime he would yell or hit us he was hitting her. Then me I was just kinda alway here cus I'm the personality but it wasn't brought out because people didn't make me feel comfortable enough to show them this side of me. Lastly Yonce came once we got a dick and started feeling hyper sexual just f*cking anything."

"Aww well it's cool that you could never be boring but I still don't like that b*tch"

"Yea she is a b*tch but she been through the most she only acts this way to protect us. Whenever we feel threaten or upset she takes over to keep us all safe. She may seem like a b*tch but it's cus she doesn't want anyone else to hurt us"