Get tf up out the South!

Beyonce POV

"Nice of you to join us mother"

"Bey what the f*ck is they talking bout"

I gulped. Sigh this is why I left Houston.

"You just letting strangers in the house? That's smart"

"Strangers!?" My mother yelled.

"Mama I don't think we've quite introduced ourselves."

"Kids go upstairs"

"Well mother would you like to explain to your 2nd new family about your f*cked up life and how unstable you are"

I blew my breath feeling myself get angrier by the second.

"No need to get so hostile we not really into that we just came to see our mother"

"Yea Giselle you haven't seen them in years! Look how much they've grown" my mother looked at them in awe while they looked at me with evil grins on their faces.

"Yea and they turned out just as psychotic as you" my father half joked. Me and the twins sliced our eyes at him.

"So lemme get this straight you got 5 kids and only told me about one"

"Why are all of your girlfriends slow is that the type of stuff that get your dick hard"

"Wym ALL?"

"ANYWAYS she has 3 kids, plays step daddy to two more but can't seem to take care the first two nah she just fly on down to New York to be with her new family forgetting all about us. H*ll you barely even gave us the time of day."

"And apparently you gave up all your parental rights so you can do what run around this b*tch"

"Don't call me no b*tch in my house boy!"

"Correction our house because once your lil girlfriend dies everything is all ours"

"I'm not giving y'all sh*t!"

"That's fine" she creepily smiled.

"So what do y'all want"

"You know exactly what we want Beyonce"

To make my life a living hell.

"Mom why did you let them come here"

"Beyonce you do need to start being a better parent to them all they want is their mom"

"Mom you know exactly what I been through with them and I don't want to keep reliving it"

"I kno-"

"Oh please f*ck what you been through have you spent the past 16 years PARENTLESS!? NO YOU BEEN IN FANCY CARS FANCY MANSIONS LIVING IT UP IN THE CITY STARTING FAMILIES GETTING MARRIED JUST F*CK US RIGHT"

"It's way more complicated than you think"

"Hmm let's see you left us because you never really gaf about us even when you were around it showed I felt your hatred and dissatisfaction in me YOU WOULDNT EVEN LOOK AT ME YOU DIDNT EVEN NAME US UNTIL 2 MONTHS LATER JUST GO ON AND SAY WE ALREADY KNOW IT"

"I do not hate y'all" my throat tightened as I pushed back my tears not allowing them to fall.

"Yes you f*cking do" she began to tear up as well as khalil who stood there silent. "Just admit it"

I grew silent and that was confirmation enough. The twins angrily walked out the door. I turned back meeting with my mothers disappoint face and my father's 'I knew it' look. I sighed as they left as well.