Backstory

Welcome to "A Spell To Love!"

I always thought that Ron might not be the best option for Hermione (Please don't kill me). So Isaac is a character I invented especially for her. Initially the story would be about the Reader with Hermione, so feel free to imagine yourself in Isaac's place.

Isaac is a character that I have been imagining for some time, and I will warn you that mental problems such as anxiety are present in him. I wanted to do this because I wanted readers to identify with it, and for Isaac not to be a super generic oc who always wins and isn't a complete Mary Sue like most male oc's fanfics are.

English is not my mother tongue, so expect some writing errors or something like that. The writing in the first two arcs makes me feel ashamed just reading it, so if you don't like it, I ask you to make an effort until you reach Prisoner of Askaban, where things get better.

This fanfic will work like this: when I'm bored.

I would like you not to charge me, but at the same time to comment in paragraphs, reacting and even giving suggestions.

I will be taking as much care as possible not to trigger anything, but if you don't feel comfortable, I suggest you leave or skip the heavier parts of anxiety.

Without further ado, let's go

⊱───────⊰✯⊱───────⊰

Name: Isaac Cepheus Aiken Homam

Birthday: December 26th, 1979.

Description: Isaac is a boy with brown hair and brown eyes. He is very tall, handsome and very sweet boy. Since he was little he was raised by his mother, Emily, and his late father, Michael. He was always a very brave and extremely loyal child, and showed signs of Magic from an early age. He loves skateboarding and music, he is always with his Walkman and carrying his skateboard everywhere. However, one thing he has had since he was little is anxiety, at certain times he tends to become very anxious and feel pain in his stomach, shortness of breath, etc. One of the main reasons for his anxiety is all the pressure he received since he was little. After all, he had to show himself as good as possible to the world. Remember his anxiety, as it will be important to the story in the future (More specifically in prisoner of askaban)

⊱───────⊰✯⊱───────⊰

Louis Partridge
As Isaac Homam

Louis PartridgeAs Isaac Homam