006

Victory, a baby dragon and the forbidden forest

-------------------

Chapter six

Third person view

Harry and Isaac entered the common room after Quidditch practice. They were crestfallen, as they had just received the news that Snape would be the judge for the next game. They found Ron and Hermione playing wizard chess, which was the only thing Hermione lost at.

"Don't talk to me now" said Ron as Harry sat down next to him, Isaac stood next to Hermione. Ron then looked at Harry. "What happened to you?"

"Snape is going to be the referee for the next game," Isaac snorted.

"Just don't play," Hermione said immediately.

"Pretend you broke your leg" Ron suggested. "Or break your leg for real"

"We can't" Harry interrupted them. "Isaac and I don't have a reservation"

The quartet's gaze was soon turned to the entrance to the common room, Neville had entered staggering, his legs stuck together

"What happened?" Isaac and Hermione got up, heading towards Neville.

"Malfoy..." Neville murmured, his voice shaking. "I met him outside the school, he was looking for someone to cast the spell"

"Go look for Minerva!" Hermione insisted.

The boy shook his head. "I don't want any more trouble"

"You have to face him, Neville" Isaac encouraged, reaching into his pocket and taking out a chocolate frog, offering it to Neville. "You're worth twelve Malfoys."

"Thanks, Isaac," Neville said, smiling as he unwrapped the chocolate. "I think I'm going to go to bed, you can keep the card"

Neville went up the stairs and Isaac looked at the wizard card; took away Dumbledore, maybe he should start changing all the Dumbledores he took out.

"Again..." he murmured, slowly turning the card over and reading the description. His eyes sparkled. "And that!"

"What?" Hermione questioned, wondering why the taller boy was so excited.

"Listen: Prof. Dumbledore is particularly famous for having defeated Grindelwald, the Dark wizard, in 1945, and for discovering the twelve uses of dragon's blood, and for developing alchemy work in partnership with Nicolau Flamel."

Hermione almost jumped out of her seat, never this excited since they got their homework grades.

"Don't leave here!" She said and ran towards the girls' dormitory, returning shortly afterwards with a thick, old book in her arms. "I never thought about looking here. I took this from the library to distract myself."