009

Summer vacation and the burrow

-------------------

Chapter one

Third Person Vision.

In years, Isaac never thought he would have such a dull vacation. The months without going to Hogwarts consisted of just skateboarding, listening to the same old songs, and watching old movies with his mother.

Not that he didn't like it; but the thing is, he got so used to last year's adventures that he just couldn't sit still.

I was constantly looking for something to do in the yard; Sometimes he would climb a tree to do his homework, other times he would make an improvised ramp and skateboard down - he got all injured - and other times he would just float in the pool, thinking about nothing special.

Every week he exchanged letters with Ron and Hermione, and for some reason, Harry didn't respond to either of them. Isaac was surprised, but with Harry's family, it wasn't a big surprise.

He attended some of his mother's games, always traveling to other places; France; Brazil; Australia; among others.

Also, her mother started seeing a guy. His name is Damian Fall. He was nice, but he wasn't like his father was.

"I want her back by ten." Isaac said, leaning against the door frame.

His mother just laughed and Damian nodded.

Patrick Dempsey asDamian Fall

Patrick Dempsey as
Damian Fall

"Alright, see you later big guy." He said before leaving with his mother behind him.

Isaac sighed and went up the stairs towards his room. He sat on the bed and watched Damian and his mother apparating to any random place. After a few minutes of staring at the Ghostbusters poster in front of him, he got up from the bed, moving to sit at the desk and looking at the various letters that were there. A few from Ron and a whole stack from Hermione.